Looking for fun Non-subscription based MMORPG's

So me and my friends are looking for an RPG game that we can all play.

Here is a list of things that we're looking for in an RPG.

1. Non-subscription based, I don't mind paying but I don't really enjoy subscriptions.

2. We really want an RPG game that FEELS like an RPG game. We want to be able to join a big guild, have a shit ton of quests to do, and just enjoy the "Roleplay" aspect of the game itself.

3. Good community's are not hard to find in RPG's by any means, but I would really enjoy one with a helpful community.

4. Player Driven Economy.

That's really about it, I know World of Warcraft and Runescape have these, but I don't enjoy Subscription based games that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyzoombies View Post
    So me and my friends are looking for an RPG game that we can all play.

Here is a list of things that we're looking for in an RPG.

1. Non-subscription based, I don't mind paying but I don't really enjoy subscriptions.

2. We really want an RPG game that FEELS like an RPG game. We want to be able to join a big guild, have a shit ton of quests to do, and just enjoy the "Roleplay" aspect of the game itself.

3. Good community's are not hard to find in RPG's by any means, but I would really enjoy one with a helpful community.

4. Player Driven Economy.

That's really about it, I know World of Warcraft and Runescape have these, but I don't enjoy Subscription based games that much.
    Uh, I don't think this exists yet. If it did, I think many of us would play it.

Maybe I don't know of something?
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not related to World of Warcraft.

Closing.