<Advent Immortal> [H]-Thrall Recruiting for H progression team

We are looking to recruit to get a semi-hardcore H progression team put back together to hit the ground running in Legion. We are currently recruiting all roles for the raid team except for tanks (we have 2 set tanks but could bring on back ups as off spec). Our biggest need atm is ranged dps.

I started running Advent Immortal in 2012 and have built it up with the help of a core group of officers and members (most of which are still here today). We plan to run the semi-hardcore team as well as a casual team. We also have a great social atmosphere in the guild!

The progression team will take raids serious, need to show up on time, and be ready to raid. That being said we like to have a good time while raiding as well but plan to kill bosses. Still putting together raid days and times but looking to run one weekday and 1 weekend raid night. Will start at 7PM server time (Eastern) and end by 10PM server (if we run a weekend night it could go a bit past 10).

The casual team will be more laid back and will mostly run normal and possibly older content. The main focus for this team will be to help people become semi-hardcore raiders and for those who just want to raid and have a good time.

On the social side of things we keep guild chat pretty active most days. We have members that plan events for the guild to do outside of raiding. Trivia games, naked duels, and level 1 races across the world just to name a few. We are always coming up with contests and games for our non raiding members to get involved in.

In general Advent Immortal is a big group of friends and family who like to get together and enjoy wow. We like to have fun but can be serious when needed. We accept all types of players as you can see.

For more information or if you have any questions feel free to contact me or any of my officers in game.

Thanks for your time,
    Lectron- Bnet Lectron#1487

Still looking to add ranged dps to the progression team. Will be raiding weekly leading up to legion and plan to set days and times very soon.

Feel free to contact me if you would like any info

Still looking to add Ranged dps for our progression team. May be able to add on another healer as well.

We are still accepting all roles for our casual team.

Progression team days and times will be Wednesday 7PM-10PM eastern and Friday 7PM-10PM eastern.

Casual times will be the same but we do not have set days as of yet.

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions

Lectron #1487

Hey there,

We are looking to recruit members for Legion.

We offer a Heroic progression raid team as well as a casual raid team. The progression team is a performance based team as we look to push early progression in the new raid tiers. The casual team is a bit more laid back and will mostly focus normal content. Our progression team will raid Wed 7-10PM eastern and again on Friday 7-??? Eastern.

We also offer a strong social environment in the guild. We plan events from time to time like gathering contest, naked duels, and trivia games.

Overall we are a mature group that like to enjoy the game in several ways and try to offer a bit for everyone

Feel free to contact me if you would like more info.

Bnet : Lectron #1487

Still looking to add Ranged dps for our progression team. May be able to add on another healer as well.

We are still accepting all roles for our casual team.

Progression team days and times will be Wednesday 7PM-10PM eastern and Friday 7PM-10PM eastern.

Casual times will be the same but we do not have set days as of yet.

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions

Lectron #1487