Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And is there going to be gear which is simply "best" ?
    There are always going to be personal preferences, as we humans are not physically and mentally identical.
    Yeah, like how I can't understand why all these people use keyboards for FPS when these kinds of things exist :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah, like how I can't understand why all these people use keyboards for FPS when these kinds of things exist :P

Because we are all different, though for reference I have an earlier form of that with a Belkin N52te.
    Some people can very effectively use the stick on those devices for movement.
    I can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Because we are all different, though for reference I have an earlier form of that with a Belkin N52te.
    Some people can very effectively use the stick on those devices for movement.
    I can't.
    Really? I thought that using a stick instead of 3+ fingers would just be more efficient regardless. Isn't it very similar to using a console controller thumbstick?

I wanted to buy a Belkin many years ago, but procrastinated so long the Razer version had come out by the time I put aside money for it :P

Really? I thought that using a stick instead of 3+ fingers would just be more efficient regardless. Isn't it very similar to using a console controller thumbstick?

I wanted to buy a Belkin many years ago, but procrastinated so long the Razer version had come out by the time I put aside money for it :P
    Maybe it is my lack of experience with controllers, being nearly always a PC Gamer.
    Using a controller now for select games, and I find it really difficult to use accurately or comfortably for movement on the sticks.
    Games which are supposed to be a superior experience with a controller are for me often worse.
    Shooter's particularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Maybe it is my lack of experience with controllers, being nearly always a PC Gamer.
    Using a controller now for select games, and I find it really difficult to use accurately or comfortably for movement on the sticks.
    Games which are supposed to be a superior experience with a controller are for me often worse.
    Shooter's particularly.
    Well I guess it's a personal thing.

I don't know of anything that's better with a controller, they're a little more comfortable I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess it's a personal thing.

I don't know of anything that's better with a controller, they're a little more comfortable I suppose.
    Depends on the game, I bought a PS adapter for my PC because some games just suit them better; 3rd person stuff like Tomb Raider in particular; and who the hell would play Crash Bandicoot with a KB and Mouse? Other stuff, FPS and RTSs or top down RPGs don't suit controllers at all. Main games for a while now have been WoW, Dawn of War, Diablo and now Overwatch though so I've not touched a controller in a long time.

Stop tempting me to go out and buy a PS4 with this nostalgia.

Deleted

Preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Depends on the game, I bought a PS adapter for my PC because some games just suit them better; 3rd person stuff like Tomb Raider in particular; and who the hell would play Crash Bandicoot with a KB and Mouse? Other stuff, FPS and RTSs or top down RPGs don't suit controllers at all. Main games for a while now have been WoW, Dawn of War, Diablo and now Overwatch though so I've not touched a controller in a long time.

I bet Crash Bandicoot would be great on my Orbweaver :P

Deleted
    I bet Crash Bandicoot would be great on my Orbweaver :P
    Crash Bandicoot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

Go buy a PS4 it is worth!