Friends for getting the Oni Genji skin

There's already a thread in Heroes of the storm forum but I thought since the skin is for Overwatch I felt it okay to post here too.

I need a friend to play 15 matches in HoTS come 15th November - 4th January. I'm only going to play AI matches as I have no intention of learning the game proper.

Here's a little picture http://i.imgur.com/3iKQwgv.png

Anyone?

Deleted

Post Hai

Am also intressted in getting the Genji oni skin :^) but sadly enough i dont have any friends that play HOTS. So i thought that maybe we could help eachother out.

Heres my Btag ishjityounot#1694 (Yeah i know its a silly name lmao)

Deleted
    I think its a bit stupid that its a requirement you have to be with someone and win 15 matches. For any newbie like myself for HotS its going to be hard as it is to get those 15 wins, let alone 15 wins with someone online willing to spend god knows how long getting them. Reminds me of World of Warcraft when I had to do PvP matches in a PvE quest chain for a legendary, completely out of my ball park.

While I understand you have to put effort in for rewards the fact its dependent on someone else being online in order to play with you is ludicrous. Yes I can add any random person to battle.net but it should never even have had to be like this.

But yes when this goes live I am up for getting this skin. Mabalzich#2147
    Last edited by mmocae040fe99f; 2016-11-09 at 02:20 AM.

you can play vs bots and steamroll them fast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulen View Post
    I think its a bit stupid that its a requirement you have to be with someone and win 15 matches. For any newbie like myself for HotS its going to be hard as it is to get those 15 wins, let alone 15 wins with someone online willing to spend god knows how long getting them. Reminds me of World of Warcraft when I had to do PvP matches in a PvE quest chain for a legendary, completely out of my ball park.
    Do bot matches on the easiest difficulty. You basically win as long as you can right click on the enemy heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    Basically this. We're going to group up in multiple team and just tackle down AI mode for the needed games - no one of use actually cares much about hots so we just need to get those games done.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Doesn't say anything about winning, it's simply play 15 games.
    Last edited by mmoc8c32716f2c; 2016-11-11 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Doesn't say anything about winning, it's simply play 15 games.
    Yes, but AI games being easy as hell take also less time to be done
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

You can pretty much steamroll beginner AI by level 13-15. Maybe even faster on certain maps that have mechanics that damage the opponent's core.

Deleted
    I didn't even know it runs till January 4th, maybe its not a problem afterall. We get about 6-7 weeks to play (could of sworn it was win when first announced) 15 matches.

Hello, friends! We've begun maintaining a list of people over at the Heroes subforum who want to team up for this challenge. You're more than welcome to participate.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...exus-Challenge!

I really want that skin, but I really don't want to spend 15 games worth of time getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    Oh well, if bots count then it'll be a pushover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yajji View Post
    I really want that skin, but I really don't want to spend 15 games worth of time getting it.
    If you're doing bot matches it should only take about 150 minutes total, which isn't much if you spread that over 6 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Clearly you don't really want the skin then, because if you did you'd play the matches.

7+ Year Old Account
    just play vs AI.
    put the bots on easy mod and faceroll them down.

Formerly known as Arafal

Reminder

The Nexus Challenge will start today in the US, and tomorrow in the EU. It will require the Varian patch, so if Varian is not on the intro page, the challenge is not live yet.

Just because I haven't ever played the game what is the varian patch?

It will have King Varian Wrynn as the newest hero released, so he's on the main screen when you start the game.

Also my Battletag is Scufflegrit#1401 NA
    Last edited by Scufflegrit; 2016-11-15 at 08:49 PM.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

im on EU - Chernabog#2475