Wireless KB&M having lag.

I am using a wireless KB&M (Logitech K270) and everynow and then I get input lag. Sometimes it happens once and doesn't happen for hours and then sometimes I got to deal with it for 10mins turning it off and on to try to fix it.

I had the idea of buying another wireless KB&M and as soon as I used it I had input lag from the get go. For awhile it was my mouse everynow and then but now its mostly my keyboard and is quite frequent.

I have really ran out of idea's on how to fix this. It can happen when typing on here but happens ALOT when playing WoW.

I also have tried changing what USB port the receiver is in and it didn't help.

Any idea's would be great and by the way I am on windows 10 if that matters any.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Is your router located nearby?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    1. change batteries
    2. Move receiver as close to mouse and kb as possible
    3. do not use wireless in your pc
    4. move your access point as far away as possible
    5. learn a lesson and never buy wireless HID ever again

My computer sits behind my chair. The router sits next to the chair. This caused the problem you described. Once I got a usb extender and placed the receiver closer the issue cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    My computer sits behind my chair. The router sits next to the chair. This caused the problem you described. Once I got a usb extender and placed the receiver closer the issue cleared up.
    Yup. WiFi operates on the 2.4Ghz band, as do many wireless keyboard/mice (like yours).
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7