Thread: Is it worth

Is it worth

Just curious if maybe if it's worth trying getting tired of Lol even with friends, so was just curious

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 100% Totally Absolutely Free No Asterisk. Give it a shot yourself and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no harm in trying it. I would recommend it.
    Heck I've got a mate who is trying out DOTA for the exact reason. He still prefers LoL and has said he will play it as his main moba in season 4, but he's tried DOTA and liked it. It also meant that he could actively play with. Naturally I have returned the favour with him and LoL.

I definitely suggest trying it.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-12-04 at 11:44 PM.

It's completly free and available on Steam. If you want to try it do so, as there is absolutly no reason not to.

Deleted
    You should try HoN also, DOTA 2 suffers from some slight annoyances like unresponsive movement, laggy servers and terrible matchmaking, dont get me wrong, i love Dota 2 and play it alot, but i also play HoN alot, try out Midwars in HoN if your a LoL player, its a ultra casual fun mode where nobody will complain if your bad, just watch out, both communities are extremely toxic, i actually recommend you pick the russian server in Dota2, as you wont understand when you get flamed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    i actually recommend you pick the russian server in Dota2, as you wont understand when you get flamed lol.
    That is one unconventional approach.

I am also tired of lol now. But thats mainly because its pre-season. Once that ends I will be back and more addicted then ever. The game changes looks really promising too.
    I won't play another moba though, Ive heard a lot of things about Dota 2. Both positive and negative. It basically comes down to what I have time for. I am currently in Platinum on LoL and I have plans to try and climb to Diamond of course. Playing another mona game then makes that goal difficult. (Need a lot of practise!)

And then I have my other lol account which I use to learn different roles within the game. I main ad and play a bit mid on my main account and I play almost everything on my other account with focus on top and mid.

Deleted
    I personally like LoL better then I DOTA 2, purely personal but its always worth a shot.
    If it appeals to you then stick with it, if not then change to something else! Never hurts to try !

I've sunk 130 hours into it so far (And probably 50 more outside reading stuff.). Its the best hours ive spent, and I foresee many more to come.

Deleted
    I think LoL is sometimes better for your nerves. althou i never played LoL so much. Im about lvl 20 i think.
    I didnt play Dota 1 but a lot of HoN. Now i have more than 500 hours of dota. Youre really getting your shit handed if you have no clue, tho there are not as much smurfs as in hon.

I think you should play it. I think its "deeper" than LoL due to Reliable / Unreliable Gold, and items like bkb. i find it way more amusing than lol

I've played LoL and I think Dota is definitely more challenging, instense, and fun! Definitely worth it!

It's most definitely worth it. I prefer it over LoL

The game is free so there's absolutely no reason NOT to try it.

Deleted
    In dota 2 your towers actually do and mean shit.

Don't do it! Once you enter, you may never leave....