Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

Migrant kills Swedish Social Worker in very bloody attack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...WENTY-ONE.html

Be warned, the photos in the article do not show the victim (obviously) but they do show the apartment which appears to be covered in blood in a variety of rooms. An excerpt from the article:

Her mother Chiméne Mezher, 42, told police: ‘She got a call from her job saying that someone had taken a knife. She sat on the sofa, but got up and went into the bedroom and talked.
    Evidence: A bruise on Nuur's arm, taken in the police station
    +29

Evidence: A bruise on Nuur's arm, taken in the police station

‘I do not think she wanted me to know she did not want me to worry worried. It was the 24th, she sat and calmly painted her nails. She knew how she would handle it.’

Mrs Mezher, 42, a mother-of-four, who moved from Lebanon 25 years ago, said previously: ‘Alexandra knew how to handle children including violent ones.

'But those she was working with were big powerful guys - she could see it in their eyes and their bodies.

'A few were maybe under 18, but the rest were older, maybe 23 or 24.'

Witnesses told detectives the atmosphere was ‘calm and normal’ on the night of the killing – and there was no tension between Nuur and Miss Mezher.

But at 8am on January 25 she was set upon by her killer in a prolonged and brutal attack.

Nuur, who faces trial for her murder, claims he has no memory of the killing

Disturbing article, I've been told that in Sweden, such acts of violence are typically not given much coverage in the media. I know we have some Swedish posters here, can anyone confirm or deny, or elaborate on this? Very sad though, on the flip side it does appear other migrants did try to come to her aid.

As for the murderer, he claims to not be able to "remember" what transpired, does this type of defense work in Sweden? What type of punishment is he looking forward to?

He won't get shit for punishment in Sweden that's for sure, especially being a 'migrant' they'll bend over double pretzel backwards not to enflame that situation anymore than it already is.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

That's sad, I feel bad for her family.

Deleted
    Holy shit that is disturbing to just look at the aftermath

As for sentence, well hopefully non determined sentence (which is essentially life in prison).

cultural enrichment for sure.

it's sad, this is exactly why we need strong leaders like donald trump, nigel farage, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    cultural enrichment for sure.

it's sad, this is exactly why we need strong leaders like donald trump, nigel farage, etc.
    They'll stop all murders from happening? Damn that is some promise

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    They'll stop all murders from happening? Damn that is some promise
    murders? nope, but they'll certainly stop murders from migrants which is definitely more horrible.

murders? nope, but they'll certainly stop murders from migrants
    Do they have superpowers?

10+ Year Old Account
    At least he is being charged as an adult, not on his bullshit claim to be 15-years old and he will be deported on finishing his sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    murders? nope, but they'll certainly stop murders from migrants which is definitely more horrible.
    This is pretty obvious but I'll bite anyways. Why is it more horrible?

Yes, it was in the media.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    More horrible, how so?

Yes. Donlad will stop imaginary migrant murderers while gun shooting by US born citizens go unabated. Yes, we should do this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Could we stop with this shit?

Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue? Do you expect all native populations to be such as well? No. There are obviously bad apples in both sides; both sides will commit crimes. That doesn't mean that we need someone like Trump to "build a wall" to keep them out, it means we need to allow the law to prosecute them for their actions. Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.

You know Endus is just waiting in the shadows to slap people with infractions.

Don't derail
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-05-31 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    More horrible, how so?

It just is! Now I have to explain everything?

Deleted
    This is old. Happened a few months ago? Was on Dutch news networks. I remember her face.

But holy shit man, I didn't know this was such a mess and barbaric... That poor girl, this is fucked up. What's even more fucked up is that news networks (As far as I know atleast) didn't go as far into detail to show what really happened. Just 'stabbed'.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good ol' cultural enrichment

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    This is pretty obvious but I'll bite anyways. Why is it more horrible?
    because someone who travels to another country for "muh welfare" or "muh livelihood" should have his/her life ended (i would gladly vote in favour of bringing back eye for an eye death penalty) if they cause harm to anyone who is actually born and bred in that country.

put it this way, i'd rather be attacked by a british born person than some immigrant because at least i know the courts would slam so hard down on the fucker who did it, unlike if it was an immigrant where they could play the "muh oppreshun" and get off with a lighter sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Could we stop with this shit?

Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue? Do you expect all native populations to be such as well? No. There are obviously bad apples in both sides; both sides will commit crimes. That doesn't mean that we need someone like Trump to "build a wall" to keep them out, it means we need to allow the law to prosecute them for their actions. Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.
    exactly. you can't expect all immigrants to be perfect. therefore you halt it. completely stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Do they have superpowers?
    They'll build walls!