Question Websites with good PvP class/spec guides?

Any websites/guides with updated & detailed info about classes/specs in PvP?

I have not played PvP in a long time and i would like to read up before i jump into the fight.

Deleted
    Only arenajunkies but may not be updated.

skill-capped is probably the only semi-updated site still going.

Only 2 websites that are semi-updated at best?

I did not realize that PvP in wow is that abandoned
    WTF happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Only 2 websites that are semi-updated at best?

I did not realize that PvP in wow is that abandoned
    WTF happened...
    Shoddy balance for years, numerous big issues that are never really fixed (wintrades / cheaters / whatever), boring gameplay.

Most of those who PVP on high level do this in order to sell piloted carries. Yes, that's against ToS, who cares.

You want PVP that would be interesting? Take a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Shoddy balance for years, numerous big issues that are never really fixed (wintrades / cheaters / whatever), boring gameplay.
    Most of those who PVP on high level do this in order to sell piloted carries. Yes, that's against ToS, who cares.
    You want PVP that would be interesting? Take a different game.
    Ouch...
    Never was my gaming spirit abolished so quickly....

So after 300+ views there are no more suggestions about good/updated PvP websites?
    Is the PvP community in WoW really that dead?

Holy fuck i am shocked and saddened to see PvP take such a fatal decline.
    I found PvP rather fun in the old times but it seems no one plays it enough to even keep guides updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    So after 300+ views there are no more suggestions about good/updated PvP websites?
    Is the PvP community in WoW really that dead?

Holy fuck i am shocked and saddened to see PvP take such a fatal decline.
    I found PvP rather fun in the old times but it seems no one plays it enough to even keep guides updated...
    The top pvpers earn more money from payed boosts and carries than they make from making videos and guides on forums.

Simple as that...

Information mediums changed.Now, if you wanna see pvp stuff,you should look up several rank1 twitch streamers.I beleive you have several in a separate thread.