Legion Boomies...ummmm

I mained Boomie for 2 years during MoP and played it as an alt during WoD. I didn't particularly like the WoD variant of the spec but oh my god was it better than it is in Legion. I played around in the proving grounds on the PTR and I can't even get past silver (on live, I'm endless 30)...astral power generation seems REALLY slow and it just feels soooooo clunky...

Numbers aren't set yet.

I hope cause on live I had 105% mastery and on the ptr I have 64% mastery now

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Fix is already in. No more need to do proving grounds in Legion.
    I was using proving grounds to test the specs

I'm hoping it's just tuning problems, but so far the spec went from great(Cata-WoD) to really bad quickly(legion).

You prefer the game to play your character for you instead of actually playing it yourself?

Numbers tuning is in progress. Beta is beta.

Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    I'm hoping it's just tuning problems, but so far the spec went from great(Cata-WoD) to really bad quickly(legion).
    Its tuning + artifact + low level stats + ...
    You are essentially playing a very well geared low level character, it gets better when you get to 110.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-06-16 at 05:21 AM.

Deleted
    You should not judge the spec from PTR, all classes are getting tuned for legion with their artifact's. So yes ofcourse its gonna feel abit wierd / shit when you are missing one of your major abilities.

//edit: basicly what the above reply said.