Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nuMbxx View Post
    Profession Question:

In Vanilla and TBC there were very powerful and useful profession crafting patterns/designs/weapons throughout the expansion. It seems like anymore professions are merely used as an inroductory way to get into raiding and then trails off to meaningless as the expansion goes on. Is there plans to add super hard to attain and super powerful crafting patterns like, say Arcanite reaper in Vanilla or Stormherald in TBC? Those weapons were hard to attain and powerful, felt good to use them. Maybe we could craft a legendary but it would be difficult but rewarding?
    Doubtful. Their current vision for the game is getting all weapons through artificts.

I tried out the character boost class trial mistakenly. It's annoyingly dull, but effective I suppose.

"Con Before the Storm" who would wanna go to that cringe fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Azax View Post
    If you're going to Blizzcon, why would you go to a pre-show party with other people also going to Blizzcon?
    Because its a fun way to spend an evening in a town where you are most likely visiting. It automatically boots you into a space with people who you will have something to talk about and have some common ground with.

When I was going to PAX, it was always fun to goto the pre and post show parties, met lots of people and had a good time.

Why do you think it would be a "cringe fest"?

10+ Year Old Account
    "We need the best heroes out here to defeat the legion.....I know i will train this new recruit who has no knowledge at all in ten mins and send him out to battle....im so smart!"

Doesn't feel right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Azax View Post
    Fun is a pretty strong reason.
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that will save the Warcraft movie from losing money now will be home video release.

Deleted
    I think Blizz has big problem with every Wow expansion because they keep on going to old things and changing them around before every expansion. Best example are classes, talents and already available skills that are redone every expansion, shuffled around to feel fresh. It is actually both frustrating (re-learning own class every expansion) and boring (how many time same old skills can feel fresh just because some minor things about them changed) to have own class changed again and again. Instead of concentrating on going forward, accepting one solution (many worked for pve and pvp can be calibrated separately) they keep on going back.

It feels like Blizzard is spending 60% of expansion making on maintenance and redoing of old concent than investing in new one...

Why are they surprised movie ticket sales are declining? That's happened to literally every movie, ever. Most people aren't interested in seeing a movie in theaters twice, and those that want to see it will do it within the first two weeks with most sales occurring on the opening weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanname View Post
    I think Blizz has big problem with every Wow expansion because they keep on going to old things and changing them around before every expansion. Best example are classes, talents and already available skills that are redone every expansion, shuffled around to feel fresh. It is actually both frustrating (re-learning own class every expansion) and boring (how many time same old skills can feel fresh just because some minor things about them changed) to have own class changed again and again. Instead of concentrating on going forward, accepting one solution (many worked for pve and pvp can be calibrated separately) they keep on going back.

It feels like Blizzard is spending 60% of expansion making on maintenance and redoing of old concent than investing in new one...
    They even stated themselves once that the biggest reason people put down when quitting the game is "everything changed". So they know full well when they revamp a bunch don't like it and quit yet they keep doing it. For no reason lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    They even stated themselves once that the biggest reason people put down when quitting the game is "everything changed". So they know full well when they revamp a bunch don't like it and quit yet they keep doing it. For no reason lol.
    And if those exits are matched by new players without the emotional baggage, so much the better... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    And if those exits are matched by new players without the emotional baggage, so much the better... Lol
    That's the thing though, they've also stated the game barely has any new players. That's one issue they've had for a long time. Most of the sub increases were returning players. And yeah, those people probably weren't all that smart if some spell changes overwhelmed them so I don't really care. As a mythic raider I wouldn't run into them.