10+ Year Old Account

Should season 1 been restarted?

Deleted
    Naah, many wood league games end before anybody sees level 20 at all and Tracer WR isn't problematic there.

At 'Hotslogs Master' level, she sits at 57%, second highest assassin behind Kerrigan and played much more often. At worst, you could negate MMR gains for the Tracer players who used that build and won, but even that would be a stretch and not worth the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Naah, many wood league games end before anybody sees level 20 at all and Tracer WR isn't problematic there.

At 'Hotslogs Master' level, she sits at 57%, second highest assassin behind Kerrigan and played much more often. At worst, you could negate MMR gains for the Tracer players who used that build and won, but even that would be a stretch and not worth the hassle.
    This. When I hover over Tracer in champ select in Diamond people go "use the bug" to receive an adamant "I don't exploit". I would be fine with a punishment for those that did and do, but... it really is hard not to punish people that haven't done any exploiting intentionally at least. I made sure that I never picked Get Stuffed though.