Deleted

Healers in Legion..

Tried a BG, 17k healing surge against 170k ms?

??

Is this for REAL?

Is 110 any better?

110 it's 1.5m ms vs 200k healing surge.

Deleted
    was abbout time........ -runs out of the door-

Healing will be tuned no worries, the numbers alw out of wack in pre patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Appears to be the same in Beta though :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Goeres View Post
    Appears to be the same in Beta though :-/
    i know, thats why u see a lot of 3x running in arena on beta, because healing and dmg are not balanced properly =), but speaking from pvp pov, healing will be adjusted 100%, Blizzard does not like 3x dps Arena in 3s, PvE wise, not sure and dont care =)
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-06-17 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    the numbers have been this out of wack in pvp since the start of alpha, all hope is lost for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the numbers have been this out of wack in pvp since the start of alpha, all hope is lost for pvp.
    or this =) we can alw go back to PvE like in vanila and we will have best pvp gear in game from PvE....

Deleted
    Not only arms warriors are broken in pvp...

Hunter 190k dmg barrage...

Feral 60k hits every second with 120k Bite.

Fury Wild Blow 120k each.

Meanwhile casters have 40k nuke max with 2s+ cast time or requiring building up resources, LUL.

Oh, did I mention people have 200-250k health?

I hope healers stay as a minor way to restore hp, not something that makes hp bars bounce instantly 10% to 100% with one simple pay of 20 mana.

TF2 medic, Blizz. Make it happen! Give healers a 80% crit-chance bone-saw!

Not worried if healers are no demigods. Every class has enough selfheals already, no need for as much healing as we got on live atm.

But the game is so out of whack its unreal, and the fact that they have not really changed alot so far and those messed up numbers are even now in the prepatch and we are below 3 months until the expansion...

I can easily say that this is by far the worst state I have EVER seen this game in when a prepatch has hit the ptr. WOD ptr 2 year ago was pretty hilarious with warlocks being super tanks and many other problems back then, but what we have now... it simply makes me angry, and I was usually rather relaxed when checking things out on ptr and beta servers. There is nothing right now that gives a player ANY indication that the game will be fun to play, or heaven forbid.... better in some ways than what we have on live. It simply sucks as it is.

On beta its a little better due to having the artifacts and pvp talents, but even there its almost complete and utter melee domination, which was one of the main problems in WOD and they seem to have no intention to ever change this.

Pvp in general is a mess in legion. I don't think there is enough time between now and launch to fix the issues with balance. It seems like they spent all their time on flashy new animations instead of actually balancing the game. Having a beta test that is SO BORKED with numbers is ridiculous. How is one supposed to test things when there are classes just running around with god mode on, and others that just tip over when they enter pvp.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

in PTR, i was playing with my Blookd DK, and i got one shot by hunter's barrage.. i just like WTF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    in PTR, i was playing with my Blookd DK, and i got one shot by hunter's barrage.. i just like WTF
    was playing my fury warrior and 5 of us rushed BS all 5 of us got soloed down in seconds by 2 hunters barrage..................

ya ptr is currently bugged, a lot of weapon damage based spells do like 3-4 times the damage they should. This includes warriors and feral druids. It's just more obvious with barrage due to it being ranged and super spammy.

Or at least I -hope- it's a bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    ya ptr is currently bugged, a lot of weapon damage based spells do like 3-4 times the damage they should. This includes warriors and feral druids. It's just more obvious with barrage due to it being ranged and super spammy.

Or at least I -hope- it's a bug.
    the major issue in my opinion is the nerfed HP......

all these crazy dmg would not be THAT big of an issue if our Health bar and armor would not be nerfed down to oblivion arround 60% nerf

Its not just about the health bars, its mostly about the numbers being all over the place, even though they trimmed so many things down and theres not that many things to balance compared to expansions past.

Their devteam simply isnt good enough anymore. They had a good run for a couple expansions but it gets more and more obvious that the current crop is just the wrong team for this game (in terms of pvp that is).

Restoration shaman are strong ?