Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Spiders have never really bothered me. I mean, yeah, some of them have pretty nasty bites, but for the most part, I can just step on it and be done. I'd probably flinch if one of those jumping spiders landed on my face, but otherwise, I guess the whole arachnophobia thing didn't hit me. I killed what I swear was a Black Widow spider at work the other day, and that was over in like...two seconds (although I'm aware it gets more complicated than that if you have a fucking army of them crawling all over everything....that's where you go to the "kill it with fire" option as plan B).

Snakes, on the other hand...fuck snakes. Most of the ones around where I live are relatively harmless (Copperheads are the most common "bad" snakes we have here), but I usually can't tell a good one from a bad one. I'll run the fuck away if I see a snake near me.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-21 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I be worried? There water and marshland based.
    #boycottchina

"Massive"
    "Three-Inch Wide"

Australia mocks this thread.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    They're here.
    They've come.

bow down before lolth and she yet show you mercy!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    bow down before lolth and she yet show you mercy!
    Lloth if you come from Menzoberranzan. Also, she's a fickle bitch, but not really known for showing mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Lloth if you come from Menzoberranzan. Also, she's a fickle bitch, but not really known for showing mercy.
    She might, in order to unselttle others with the extra uncertainity that might cause.

I let spiders live if I see them in my house because they eat the other insects.

Seriously though, I'm perfectly fine with spiders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Why would I be worried? There water and marshland based.
    your plumbing system is water based too....spiders can negotiate a U-bend..... keep looking down.

Watched tomany spider b-movies and had to click on this thread and was disapointed...

10+ Year Old Account
    Idgaf what it is... If its not a cat, its not a dog, and its got tons of legs or tons of eyes? I smash it. Fuck it, i hate bugs, they creep me out. Worms... you can pass... Most every other insect? Fuck you.

Deleted
    I find spiders creepy, but I'm not worried by that. These look like spiders that thrive outdoors in wild areas, not the sort you'd find under your bed.

Plus, they're kinda like nature's roombas. I usually try and leave them alone if I find them cause they'll probably kill other insects.

They live in the wetlands. Meh. Let em stay there if they want. I abide by the logic that if it's in your house, it's trespassing and you can kill it, but outside you're in its habitat, so let it be.

"Let it be" here meaning get the hell away from there.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [Joke about refugees, assimilation, and British teeth]

Awww I thought it was going to be about someone dumping a box of spiders on a bus or something.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd not call them massive, when compared to what other countries have, and given they aren't poisonous to humans and only hang around in watery marshlands and maybe rivers, they aren't going to be crawling into peoples homes.

I'm terrified of being near spiders, but I have a respect for them as creatures, given their ingenuity in web building, and how they eat the real pests out there. Plus they inspired one of the coolest superheroes, which other insect or arachnid has done that?

I always catch and release them into my garden now.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2016-06-21 at 04:40 PM.
    #boycottchina