Page 1 of 2
LastLast

(satire) Trump calls Canadians "Snow Mexicans"...

This can't possibly be real...and delete if already posted:

Angered by Canada’s refusal to seal their border off to ‘foreign radicals’, a fiery Donald Trump today lambasted Canada and vowed to ensure that the ‘snow Mexicans’ and anyone else in Canada would not be able to invade the United States during his watch.
    During a highly covered speech in Phoenix, Arizona, Trump energized his voter base and vowed to implement policies that will make America great again.

trump-and-flagAfter the speech, eyewitnesses claim that Trump revealed he plans to build a secondary wall along the Canadian border because the ‘snow Mexicans’ in the North are just as dangerous as the ‘establishment Mexicans’ in the South. This was a doubling-down of the presumptive Republican nominees words on Twitter.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has already been warned that Trump intends to build a wall along the Canadian border and block off basic travel to Canada, unless the Canadian government agrees to block travelers from countries on Trump’s ‘no business’ list. Trudeau responded by offering easy citizenship to any Americans ‘wishing to flee Trump’ before the wall is build, if Trump is elected president.

http://liberaldarkness.com/2016/06/1...e-they-belong/
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-06-22 at 01:14 AM. Reason: clarification on top of closing thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump knows how to work the media to keep himself relevant. It's one of his strategies to win the election.

Short provocative sound bites that the media can jump on.
    Hi

Deleted
    Hahahahaha

But will the femininst prime minister pay for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    On one hand, it sounds like satire.
    On the other hand, it looks like an attempted hit piece.
    On the gripping hand, I know he's that batshit crazy that it could be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

It IS pretty damn hilarious...

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is a genius at pushing peoples buttons. It's sadly the only tool in his arsenal..

There is no way this can be real.... it's just so mind blowingly stupid. It's bad enough to say we need a wall with Mexico, but good luck drumming up support for one with Canada.

And why would it be Canada's business to stop people from entering Canada for some US "no business " list. Police your own damn borders

10+ Year Old Account
    They will build the igloos AND THEY WILL PAY FOR IT!

7+ Year Old Account
    I could not find any source for this news aside from the page you are posting OP, so I'm doubting the story for now

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I could not find any source for this news aside from the page you are posting OP, so I'm doubting the story for now
    Says its 3 days old and i've heard nothing about it so maybe..

7+ Year Old Account
    Other stories from site:

Wikileak: NBA Finals Game 7 To Be Rigged, Lebron James Crowned Champion
    Trump Calls Canadians ‘Snow Mexicans’, Vows to Build Wall To Keep Them “In Canada Where They Belong”
    Hillary Clinton Visits Cage of Captured Bernie Sanders Supporters, Vows to Release Them if They Switch Their Vote
    Obama Creates Zika Virus To Brainwash Republians and Give Hillary Clinton A New Age of Liberal Darkness
    NBA Forced to Suspend Steph Curry In Game 7 For Violently Assaulting Fan with Mouthpiece

Poe's law folks.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

I'm not SAYING this is a crank site, I'm just saying these are their articles...

http://liberaldarkness.com/2016/06/1...ch-their-vote/

Hillary Clinton Visits Cage of Captured Bernie Sanders Supporters, Vows to Release Them if They Switch Their Vote

http://liberaldarkness.com/2016/06/1...eral-darkness/

Obama Creates Zika Virus To Brainwash Republians and Give Hillary Clinton A New Age of Liberal Darkness

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'm not SAYING this is a crank site, I'm just saying these are their articles...

http://liberaldarkness.com/2016/06/1...ch-their-vote/

http://liberaldarkness.com/2016/06/1...eral-darkness/

It's a crank site.

Donald Trump Sends American Bald Eagle after Canadian Snow Goose to Warn Canadians of American Dominance
    Liberal Darkness in Canada: New Prime Minister Trudeau Orders 'Removal of Crosses and Indexing of Christians' Liberal Darkness in Canada: New Prime Minister Trudeau Orders 'Removal of Crosses and Indexing of Christians'
    Home
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Satire site is satirical. Don't get trikt.

I suppose this is a reasonable response to Justin Bieber.

Ohmygod it gets better:

http://liberaldarkness.com/2015/10/3...ol-of-america/

NASA: Obama Performs ‘Rite of the Dead Skull Comet’ To Hand Satan Control of America

http://liberaldarkness.com/2015/11/0...replace-jesus/

Starbucks Helps Lesbians Declare War on Christmas, Place ‘Lillith’ The Goddess of Lesbianism on Christmas Cups to Replace Jesus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It's a crank site.

Donald Trump Sends American Bald Eagle after Canadian Snow Goose to Warn Canadians of American Dominance
    Liberal Darkness in Canada: New Prime Minister Trudeau Orders 'Removal of Crosses and Indexing of Christians' Liberal Darkness in Canada: New Prime Minister Trudeau Orders 'Removal of Crosses and Indexing of Christians'
    Home
    I know, I was just..

I don't know. It was supposed to be humor, but it failed before I even posted it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wall better be artificially heated up then, so the snow men melt down trying to climb across it!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, excuse me, but we prefer the term "Snow Beaner" tyvm

No seriously, my friends have called me that before.

Story is from a satire page.