Westfall and Legion

In cataclysm we saw how bad is the situation in Westfall, there is poberty everywhere and the people are starving, even children have started to steal from the corpses, and to this day they are neglected, they are probably in a much worse situation than they were back then, so.. why would the people of Westfall defend themselves against the legion instead of joining them? they wouldn´t starve anymore, they would be inmortal and wouldn´t have to fear death, and they would have a change to inflict vengeance upon Stormwind, it´s perfect, the eredar were and enlightened race and even they fell to the legion´s persuasion, it wouldn´t take much to convince the people from Westfall to join them.

what do you guys think?
    Last edited by Piamonte; 2016-08-08 at 11:38 PM.

Because the people of Westfall are not assholes (For the most part) and don't want to be evil demons? Just because quite a few of them are homeless and embittered towards Varian doesn't mean they'd instantly just become evil demons.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Because the people of Westfall are not assholes (For the most part) and don't want to be evil demons? Just because quite a few of them are homeless and embittered towards Varian doesn't mean they'd instantly just become evil demons.
    Given how Azeroth got some reprieve during WoD, perhaps their situation got better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Very true, I mean even ignoring our contribution (Which would be stupid to say we accomplished nothing to help the zone), I could easily see Varian getting a few more resources to help out the zone...in fact given it houses farms, I would think it'd be quite important for stormwind to want to help the farmers re-gain their lands and get back to farming. (And it's not like they would be short of people willing to work as farm hands...better than hanging around in a field with broken shoes hoping to steal a copper off a passing adventurer...)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Lore-wise, that almost certainly isn't the case in Westfall any more.

More to the point, they're just being overtly attacked by demons from on high. I don't think there's much of a chance to join them.