Beta lv 30 talents

Just started testing my warrior on beta last night... I really like the new feel... I agree furious slash really isnt used much as of now im in HFC mythic gear. I was even using an avatar build and barely used it since my BT's crit fairly often.

However I'm really confused by the row 30 talents... did they change charge back to always grant rage when using it? Because before you could only use it once and not get rage the second time. If so why would you take a second charge over a damage ability?

I'm assuming you generate rage off both now. I dont even have my artifact and loving the new animations and feel of fury. Actually reminds me of a furious rotation finally with the inclusion of rampage.

Both Shockwave and Storm Bolt hits like a wet noodle, both are below FS in the prio list in fact. Charge now generates Rage each time you charge, they removed the WoD nerf to Heroic Charge. That talent tier now is a choice between a range single target stun, an AoE stun, or extra mobility.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Good to know, Shockwave might be useful for M dungeons... but i'll use double time most the time I think.

Deleted
    Double Time also adds extra selfhealing on demand with Furious Charge which I've found to be very useful against world quest elites.