Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Love the list. Holiday weekend obviously but I'll be around as I can

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So I was literally claimed his role for him.
    You don't seem to get that a "Contribution" Is something that adds something to the game, you giving us the name of a role isn't "Contribution" you declaring "This role was used in a previous game and therefor I, Myself, Listo Believe this person to be town!" Having a god damn OPINION is contribution. Sitting there and writing out a paragraph of excuses that don't relate to the game is not contributing it's just upping your post count.

Here's an idea, do a list about who you believe is scum or town. Make note of the goings on of the day and how you view them. Call someone scum or someone town, Do something that we can then relate back to you and garner an opinion on you for.

Jesus Listo you know how to play the game stop being an ass and play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine I'll give you a basic list, remember I pretty much have never done a lost because I find them pointless. In order of most trust to least trust

Arialla
    Listo
    Graeham
    Virothe
    Xanjori
    Catta
    Senna
    Ret
    Ana
    Blood
    Dupti
    Jynx

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Fine I'll give you a basic list, remember I pretty much have never done a lost because I find them pointless. In order of most trust to least trust
    Thanks, I understand where you're coming from about them being pointless and I don't fully disagree but it's just about have a vague idea of what your views of the current make up of the game are and it allows others to at least partly construe an opinion on you.

That said I hate trust lists too, but it's better than nothing XD

Alright well before we run out of time I'll go ahead and claim since it's a holiday weekend and I rather have time for everyone to change votes.

I am a Basic First Aid Kit. That is why I votes on blood. He managed to out the cop now he's manage to out the doc.

I will not say who I protected to at least give the scum a little bit wifom.

My vote stays.

In light of that

Unvote

Vote: Blood Fox

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Alright well before we run out of time I'll go ahead and claim since it's a holiday weekend and I rather have time for everyone to change votes.

I am a Basic First Aid Kit. That is why I votes on blood. He managed to out the cop now he's manage to out the doc.

My vote stays.
    Well then.

Unvote

Senna may or may not be aligned with him but if Blood flips scum then Senna is a good target to follow up on tomorrow. If Blood flips town, however, then obviously Jynx will be tomorrow's target if he's still alive.

10+ Year Old Account

My vote stays.
    Day phase ended on this post. Checking vote count and will post EOD in a few minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

LE VOTE COUNT:

Senna: (2) Anakso, Reticence

Listo: (2) Virothe, Xanjori

Jynx: (4) Senna, Dupti, Listo, Anakso

Blood Fox: (1) Jynx

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

The inanimate objects hustled and bustled around accusing one another, but never really committed to any of the allegations against them. They all tried to rush someone near the end of day! But before they realised it was already night and they're were already at home talking to themselves!

NO ONE WAS LYNCHED. NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE. 30 HOURS FROM NOW.

Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-07-03 at 01:40 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Since no one else is bumping it...

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems the mischievous little shit inanimate objects' got up to something last night! It was utter chaos! But upon return to the town square they found a moldy shoe! It was mangled and destroyed...

Graeham playing Moldy Shoe has died!

Moldy Shoe: You've worked with the dead for so long! You've started to create your own mold from your body! You have a 1-time ability that allows you to resurrect someone after they have been NIGHT killed.
    In the essence of power...

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Day ends 48 hours.

Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-07-04 at 04:55 AM.

my stupid ass post deleted itself holdon

- - - Updated - - -

I really dislike the blood claim of doc, I don't believe that claim one bit. If you were really the doc you wouldn't claim so casually and would only claim to counter claim a fake Doctor.
    Hi, I am blood fox known to to the opposite of what is typically thought to be a good idea for said role. Whats your name?
    With that in mind blood outed the cop pretty easily to where scum only had to narrow it down with logic. Now you try and out the doctor if that truly isn't what you are.
    No, and I know this is a feeble attempt to try to make me look bad and my main concern is that it people will just buy into this idiocy. I in no way share or form outed the cop. that is a complete and utter LIE and I don't care who you ask its a complete lie.

my biggest issue with your fake claim is thaty its such a god object. Meanwhile my shape has like nothing to do with my role.

cc:
    Blood fox
    holy vase : doctor

I just switched the holy to a different name to fake the cop claim. I am the real doctor. in a game this small there is no way we have two full doctors.The matter of fact is that I know you're lying and you're trying to use the fault logic of blood fox is outing the TPR to lend credence to your claim. Its a weak argument is is derived from what happens in every fucking game I am in. Some skum gets closed to being lynched and they cry out my name. which FYI were going to get a little meta in a second.

now I will lend a little insight into the mind of Blood fox.
    If you want to know some of the reason why I act the way I do and vary my playstyle ( just some I'm not giving up all my shit) is because it keeps me alive. Skum push lynches on those that they think are TPR, and those that they think are not likely to be lynched. one of my primary tactics for staying alive so long in every game is that very fact. If i am obnoxious and loud, scum will think I am an easy lynch and then will save me for a later lynch when pressured. I have taken note of that and have noticed that a majority of lynches lead on my late game are lead by skum usually pushing for this reason. Therefor I act as loud and crazy as i usually can to not be lynched.

basically what you should take away from that is that I faked a cop claim and yadda yadda not only to move day 1 along, but it also made me less likely to be targeted for a nk which is good as a doc because i never self protect night 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know... When I look at that Blood it does make sense. From the roles/characters we have seen none of the objects make sense for the role. Like how is a bucket a tracker? Maybe a string or something would make more sense. Why is a newspaper a cop? Wouldn't a magnifying glass or something similar make more sense? And we have a moldy shoe as a retributionnist! Looking at it that way does lead more credence to Blood's claim now.

Blood Fox and Jynx, who did you save n1?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I get your point, but I don't completely agree with it. Of course there are situations in which the mechanically correct play is to follow the claim, especially when a cop claim is involved, but that doesn't mean (and should never mean) that our reads aren't factored into it, as well.

I will grant that perhaps I am reading what you said a little too literally, but it sounded to me like you weren't even considering her play because you were focused on the mechanically correct play; I don't agree with that strategy at all, and it seems out of character for you.
    I see, but the thing is I've already admitted that I had already made my conclusion (didn't believe we have VT's) when I voted on her and now it seems like I might be wrong. But in the world I was living in, lynching her was the correct play because while I didn't think she was scummy based on her play I did not believe she could be the only VT.

I'm saying it doesn't make sense to me that you would make an argument that Senna's thought process does not strike you as a town perspective and then not scum-read her at all.
    I never actually said I thought her thought process was scummy. I did find it slightly suspicious yes but it could also just be because she is a fairly new player. In fact I think what you're saying here is a bit weird, pretty much everyone does something suspicious as town every single game, so while there are a couple of things that did bother me a little it still doesn't change the fact that based on her overall play I'm leaning town on her. I know you're perfectly aware of that.

It doesn't make sense to me that you would want to lynch her just for claiming VT, then do a complete turnaround because nobody agreed with you and not scum-read her at all. It doesn't make sense to me that you would say that "there is most likely a scum in Blood Fox, Catta, Senna and Xan" and not scum-read her at all.
    Why does it not make any sense? I did not believe there were any other VT's around and thought it was very unlikely we only had 1 VT.
    I did not do a complete turnaround because nobody agreed with me. I considered it a possibility that I was approaching this the wrong way since everyone seemed to call it a stupid idea. The reason I unvoted was because of the VT claims, not because nobody agreed with me.

As for the latter part, that's not what I said. I said that if BF is town, then there is most likely a scum on his wagon which you agreed with. It could be Senna yes, but I have reasons for townreading her while I don't really have anything on Catta and Xan. What you're saying doesn't really make sense and it's actually starting to sound like you might have TMI. Saying I should scumread Senna because in a world where player X is town it is possible she is scum is honestly a bit ridiculous when I do not know the alignment of that player and even if BF is town, I think she is more likely to be town compared to the rest of the voters. Anyway, basically you first call me out for not defending my town read and wanting to go for the mechanical correct play (from my pov) because it's unlike me and now you're calling me out for 'defending' her, which is interesting.

I presumed because it's D2 and the only specific explanation being offered for scum being on the Largehorn wagon is deflection, and you haven't supplied an alternative theory. To clarify, deflection is referring to Xanjori's theory that Largehorn's train yesterday was a deflection from Senna or Blood Fox.
    I'm not sure that even makes sense. If you there was deflection from Senna or BF, then you should want to lynch one of them. It doesn't make sense for you to scumread someone for possibly deflection when you don't even know the alignment of Senna or BF. What if both of them are town? My vote simply has to do with him voting on Largehorn and PoE. I do not believe only town voted for him. I do agree that deflection is a possibility though.

- - - Updated - - -

Arialla if you have a red check, please do not reveal until later.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I stated before, another VT claim would cut down on the wifom for scum but they do have a claimed doc and a confirmed cop to deal with. I'll be around the rest of the day on and off.

I'll keep my vote where it is at for the moment.
    Jynx can you explain this post? It was posted after BF claimed (well, obviously) and you don't really seem be bothered with BF's claim, why is that? I can come up with multiple reasons yes but I'd like you to answer it.

Vote Blood Fox

Reason should be obvious

Why reveal it so early, meh.

Vote Blood Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Vote Blood Fox

Reason should be obvious
    Is it because you really hate the totally real doctor?

Vote Blood Fox

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd bet that's it.

vote: blood fox

I'd like to take this moment to announce I find Reticence to be rather suspicious.

Also I'm tempted to vote BF and we have the fastest day ever, but that feels mean.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Why reveal it so early, meh.

Vote Blood Fox
    Pretty much my thoughts, but i had a feeling this day was going to be short because it was going to be blood fox vs. Jynx anyway due to counterclaim. I guess I'll wait just for a bit to give people time to say what they want. I have nothing to add at this time.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2