Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Trinity is pretty decent as well. I've actually been skipping out on Justice league, only really skimming the pages if I do grab an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel like this is as good a place as any the post it.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entert...f586e4c9f2ed5a

JASON Momoa is clearly settling into the Queensland lifestyle very easily.

The buff Game of Thrones star, who is on the Gold Coast to shoot the new Aquaman movie, was spotted walking around shirtless and shoeless yesterday.

While Momoa, 37, arrived this month to train ahead of filming, the Hollywood heavyweight proved he was already in good shape.

Showing off his toned abs, defined muscles and tattoos while dressed only in boardshorts, Momoa was pictured alongside WWE pro wrestler Mada Abdelhamid.

During his time in the Sunshine State, Momoa has cut a relaxed figure, having been spotted out and about, posing for selfies with fans and heading south over the border to the Byron Bay Blues Fest.

The bearded Honolulu native isn’t the only Hollywood star to have settled temporarily on the Gold Coast for work on the DC Comics flick, which is being directed by James Wan, with both Amber Heard and Patrick Wilson *arriving for the shoot.

Following lengthy speculation, The Get Down star Yahya Abdul-Mateen II has recently confirmed he will be playing Black Manta.

The cast also includes Australia’s own Nicole Kidman and Willem Dafoe.

The cameras are set to roll on the Gold Coast for Aquaman early next month.

#boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    So someone help me out with the Wonder Woman comic. I've bought the last 3 issues and I really enjoyed the story in them but they seemed extremely disjointed between each other. One issue doesn't seem to flow into the next and they seem to skip around in time. Could someone clue me in to how they should be read or what I'm missing?
    Even numbered issues are one story, odd numbered ones are a different story. It was annoying enough that I stopped reading 2 issues in.

i drew a harley

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Loving Nightwing right now. I was a huge fan of The Outsiders years back when he was team leader. Maybe Batman should pass off leadership in the JLA title to Dick. They could rename it Nightwing & the Outsiders, it being made up of reformed criminals (Killer Frost), antiheroes (Lobo), and lesser-known characters like Vixen.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Joss Whedon Taking over ‘Justice League’ as Zack Snyder Tends to Personal Tragedy
    http://collider.com/justice-league-j...n-zack-snyder/

terrible, my condolences to the family

well, that was pretty much going to be snyders last dc movie anyways. i wonder if this means whedon will be doing justice league 2 as well.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    well, that was pretty much going to be snyders last dc movie anyways. i wonder if this means whedon will be doing justice league 2 as well.
    I mean what happened was a tragedy but it doesn't cut him any slack on what a terrible set of movies he has made. I'm surprised whedon would even agree to this but it's probably in his batgirl contract. Otherwise he is definitely trying to fix the mistakes made to set himself up to make a much better sequel.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I mean what happened was a tragedy but it doesn't cut him any slack on what a terrible set of movies he has made. I'm surprised whedon would even agree to this but it's probably in his batgirl contract. Otherwise he is definitely trying to fix the mistakes made to set himself up to make a much better sequel.
    it defintely feels weird to live in a universe where the same guy who made the avengers movies atleast partially made the justice league movies

7+ Year Old Account
    Too bad about his daughter. Thank God Whedon is coming in to clean up Snyder's mess.
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Too bad about his daughter. Thank God Whedon is coming in to clean up Snyder's mess.
    JL is a zack snyder movie, joss will handle a few reshoots that zack ordered, and post production.
    Be feared, or be fuel

After age of ultron I'm skeptical of whedon. Definitely better choice than snyder though. And sad about his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    JL is a zack snyder movie, joss will handle a few reshoots that zack ordered, and post production.
    And the final cut of the movie itself.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    And the final cut of the movie itself.
    A cut that zack and joss spent 2 months discussing and planning.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    A cut that zack and joss spent 2 months discussing and planning.
    Possibly....but not likely. Snyder wasn't intending to hand over the final cut to anyone...so I really don't see why he'd go into deep detail with anyone regarding his plans for the final cut. He wanted to finish the movie himself. Whedon was brought in originally just to write some of the new scenes. It's unclear exactly how much interaction the two of them had.

Most of the scenes that make it into the movie will have been shot under Snyder's direction...but Whedon will be the one compiling all of that into whatever hits the theaters.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

granted justice league was the first movie where johns was in charge not snyder, so while snyder worked on the movie and mightve tainted it with his snyderness he shouldve been atleast reigned in alot more than when he made batman vs superman and did whatever the fuck he wanted.

wonder woman will also be the first non snyder johns headed movie and so far its getting really good word of mouth so the dc movieverse seems to be headed in a good direction under johns, as long as justice league isnt a total shit show it should be fine from here on out

I started reading the Wonder Woman comics and they are pretty good, my only complaint is odd numbered issues are the current story and even numbered issues are Wonder Woman year one. I'd rather they just have 2 separate comic titles.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can I just take a moment to say just how damn good the Aquaman comic book is now? And, frankly, has been since Geoff Johns wrote the #1 in November 2011. Coming up on 6 years of pure freaking awesome. Even the team book (Aquaman & the Others) about the friends he had before the JL was good. I am impressed at how DC has advanced this character. I haven't missed a single issue since that #1.

Can I just take a moment to say just how damn good the Aquaman comic book is now? And, frankly, has been since Geoff Johns wrote the #1 in November 2011. Coming up on 6 years of pure freaking awesome. Even the team book (Aquaman & the Others) about the friends he had before the JL was good. I am impressed at how DC has advanced this character. I haven't missed a single issue since that #1.
    Yeah, Aquaman has been really solid since the start of New 52. Enjoying it more than Justice League, currently.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Ok, so I guess I'm going to keep trying to read Wonder Woman just because I enjoyed the movie so much. I think what I may have to do is just let a few months issue build up then read each actual storyline one after the other because the bi-weekly switcheroo is just too annoying.
    Like I said the comic is really good despite switching between stories every issue.