If Pokemon GO gets game of the year

Then I am fucking done with this world if this stupid game gets game of the year, No mans sky is coming August 9th and thats the only game I need to play before I can die happy. Like have you never played Pokemon before? You could do all this shit in Pokemon X and Y, there you could feed and pet your pokemon aswell, and have combat that was actually good compared to the crap this game has. How you can play this game for more than 10 minutes without being bored out of your mind is beyond me
    There are some real retarded folks http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-death-8453153 Teenager is shot dead because he broke into a home to catch a pokemon

If Pokemon Go gets game of the year, I'll kill myself
    An'u belore delen'na

Sure you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Live stream it if you do.

What I got out of this OP was "Wahhhhhhhhh people enjoy something I dont like. My first logical step is to go on forums and spew hyperbole out of every orifice possible."

Haven't played it and dont plan to but I don't care what game people who aren't me vote for on a game I will not play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    Then I am fucking done with this world if this stupid game gets game of the year, No mans sky is coming August 9th and thats the only game I need to play before I can die happy. Like have you never played Pokemon before? You could do all this shit in Pokemon X and Y, there you could feed and pet your pokemon aswell, and have combat that was actually good compared to the crap this game has. How you can play this game for more than 10 minutes without being bored out of your mind is beyond me
    There are some real retarded folks http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-death-8453153 Teenager is shot dead because he broke into a home to catch a pokemon

If Pokemon Go gets game of the year, I'll kill myself
    I would advise you against it, but not up to me to decide.

My stance, I feel there are other games out there that are more deserving of the prestige.
    But calling Pokemon Goers "retarded" and hating on the experience is, in my honest opinion, mere Confessions of an Edgelord.

Been a while since you made a thread destined for locking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Threats of suicide do not make appropriate threads. Closing this.

CLOSED.