Will D3 get any Blizzcon love this year?

It was pretty much non-existent last year. Made me sad.

Hold up let me get the ol' crystal ball out
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They'll hand out hammers to the four attending the panel to drive a huge nail in to a coffin.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

We don't really know. Gamescom comes first, Quin has been invited there so PROBABLY something is going. We don't know really anything at this point - if you want, you can trust the wild speculations running around.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Will Diablo 3 specifically get love? We don't know yet.

Diablo seems to be celebrating its anniversary there, but even that doesn't guarantee anything. Warcraft's 20th anniversary just saw a retrospective video and a charity pet, so there's no guarantee an anniversary means anything more.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2016-07-20 at 09:55 PM.

We are more likely to see something at gamescom than blizzcon for D3.

Remember, that Reaper of Souls has been announced at the Gamescom 21st August, 2013. We may have the same situation, escpecially because the upcoming patch for the Season 7 is a minor one with great quality of life changes and some item changes, not a big patch.
    Time will tell, very soon, as Gamescon is planned for 17.-21.08.2016
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2016-07-31 at 05:44 AM.