Help me find my bottleneck!

Hello!

Below is my setup. It is not in my budget or motivation to rebuild my entire PC, but I'd like to find out what everyone thinks my weak link is so that I can begin plans to upgrade. I'd like to take care of this before Legion (and realize that the video cards are going to change dramatically very soon). I suspect that my GPU is my weak link, but would like to hear others' input!

Thank you in advance!

PS - I nearly EXCLUSIVELY play World Of Warcraft.

CPU: AMD FX 9590 4.00 Ghz
    MEM: 8.00 GB Kingston Hyper X (I have another 8 that I could throw in there, but haven't ever needed it)
    MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-UD3
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760
    HDD: Corsair Force GT 180 GB (Also have a 1TB Storage drive, but that shouldn't affect this conversation)
    PS: Decent Power Supply, I forget the details be Corsair? Coolermaster? Something in the 550-600W Range.

First of all, why is your CPU running at only 4GHz? The 9590 has a default clock speed of 4,7GHz.

The 760 isn't that weak. Questions ~ what resolution are you playing at? Are you trying to play with any crazy settings (IE Renderscale and AA)?

It could be the CPU not a great AMD CPU in the first place generally intels faster fewer cores run WoW better anyway being that wow doesn't properly use multiple cores.
    Last edited by Mythbredor; 2016-07-06 at 11:57 AM.

WoW is still primarily a single threaded game. Yeah, ther are multiple threads, but the primary thread that makes all the draw calls can not be split and is run on a single core. Therefore, single core performance is all that really matters to WoW. The 9590 scores about 1700 on Passmark with singe core performance. Even the intel Pentium G3258, last gens Pentium Class CPU scores over 2100 and therefore performs better in WoW. If you nearly exclusively play WoW, even a current gen Pentium would be an upgrade for you, though I would recommend at least an i3 realistically.