Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Hillary Clinton's email lies, Daily Show style

Trevor Noah and the Daily Show did a great compilation of exactly how full of shit Hillary Clinton exactly is.

Hillary: "I did not email any classified material..."
    FBI: "110 emails in 52 email chains contained classified information at the time they were sent or received."

Hillary: "I provided all my work-related emails..."
    FBI: "Several thousand work-related emails were missing."

Hillary: "Thorough process to identify work-related emails..."
    FBI: "Lawyers didn't read the content of the emails."

Hillary: "I only used one device..."
    FBI: "She used numerous mobile devices."

Hillary: "There were no breaches..."
    FBI: "Breaches were possible."

Blatant and outright lies one after another. Who will she lie to, if she becomes president? Will she lie to foreign governments? Will she lie to the people of the United States? Or, rather, who will she not lie to? What else has she lied about? Has she lied about all of her policy positions? How can anyone trust her?

Remember this guy?

"hillary liiiiies!"
    wow, how surprising, 1300 fuckin threads ago.

Deleted
    Here's more on this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Here's more on this:
    Fuck me, that was amazing
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Good on the daily show for doing a nice slam piece on Hillary. Yesterday's episode was one of their best yet since the new guy took over.

Will she lie to foreign governments? Will she lie to the people of the United States?
    Probably, and probably. Just like every president before her, and likely every to come after.

>snip<

Damn that ending statement was beautiful.

Wait.... Isn't it "common knowledge " that the daily show has a so-called "liberal" bias and is part of the so-called "liberal media"? ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to watch those videos tonight while my son is sleeping. Hillary is one of the most corrupted politicians in this age.

Here is a backup copy of our Clinton Foundation info if anybody wants a look into what people are digging into online. I probably shouldn't link this on mmo-ot but anyway...

/CFG/ Backup
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Daily show really sucks since Jon Stewart left and don't get me started on Colbert Report ending, It ruined my nights by them replacing/ending those shows.

OT: Hillary is extremely corrupt and awful, But donald trump is someone who is clueless and would more or less destory the country worse than hillary. The americans are horribly screwed this election, atleast there wasn't anything bad about Bernie, He's a genuinely nice person with a hopeful outlook.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    I'll have to watch those videos tonight while my son is sleeping. Hillary is one of the most corrupted politicians in this age.

Here is a backup copy of our Clinton Foundation info if anybody wants a look into what people are digging into online. I probably shouldn't link this on mmo-ot but anyway...

/CFG/ Backup
    We never ended our conversation. Has your thoughts on Trump's policies changed? Did you eneded up agreeing with what I said or what happened?

not available in Canada lol.. oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this guy doesn't stand up to John Steward... Sigh. I mean, he is funny, but the humor is just so plain.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember this guy?
    "I did not have textual relations with that server" - Hillary Clinton

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    "hillary liiiiies!"
    wow, how surprising, 1300 fuckin threads ago.
    "The Daily Show is a liberal rag!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Good on the daily show for doing a nice slam piece on Hillary.
    Well yeah, fair's fair. Nobody's praising what she did as intelligent or anything.

Still not being charged, though. This is America. Stupid is demonstrably legal.

10+ Year Old Account
    That daily show video sums up everything that's wrong with both candidates in 7-8 minutes. Wish we could just use an eraser or white out and start over, this campaign is terrible on all sides.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I just can't bring myself to care about this show since Jon Stewart left.
    I'm honestly the same. The Nightly Show lost me pretty quick too.

I like both of them as comedians but I don't think they were the right choice to run their own shows.

We're so fkd this election.
    Its basically worse vs worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yeah, this guy doesn't stand up to John Steward... Sigh. I mean, he is funny, but the humor is just so plain.
    I like Trevor Noah, but you're right, he's no Jon Stewart. TDS was better with Jon Stewart. Still enjoy the show though.

Honestly though, still leaning towards voting for Hildawg. Yeah, she's untrustworthy. Yeah, she's a corporate shill. Yeah, she's a liar. But JFC, the thought of Trump as President . . .
    Putin khuliyo