Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    First of all, fuck you too. There was absolutely no need to be hostile.

During tier progression, I raid 3 times a week and do additional day for farming/getting my shit in order. That's 4*3h per week and I consider myself pretty hardcore MMORPGer. Spending 7*3h per week tells me the OP is having problems with his WoW addiction - the rest of his post reflects that as well - inability to concentrate on other things is classical addiction marker.

Dedicating 3 hours a day for 'leisure time' is fine, we live in luxurius western world after all. Putting some of it to netflix/tv, going to gym, playing videogames, meeting friends, doing other hobbies, going out for a drink and even playing other games - that's all OK, nothing wrong with tha t... but if all you do is spend all of those hours, every night, playing WoW .. and even when you try to do other things, you realise you can't because you miss WoW... - sorry to tell you.. but you've got a problem buddy.
    Yep, you're one of those people. You LOVE telling other people what they really think and mean. The person you replied to never said "and even when you try to do other things, you realise you can't because you miss WoW..." or anything like it. You're the one with the problem - you think you're better than others. You think you can diagnose people from a post.

Fuck, I played an hour last night... with the TV on, semi-paying attention, after doing bunch of other stuff earlier in the evening. Newsflash, child... people can do more than one thing in the evenings. Some people enjoy playing WoW and aren't any more 'addicted' than people who watch TV every night or, gasp, read every night. They don't have to answer to know it all asshat like you. No-one does.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    you got adhd
    i got adhd
    i bought farcry primal but didn't finish it
    i bought doom but didn't finish it
    it took years to finish skyrim i just lacked motivation but i didn't finish stovengarde dlc
    i didn't do thunder isle on wow i was bored of mop i hated the theme of that expansion

adhd
    your brain is kind of like the flash
    it processes data faster than there is of available data to be input into your brain
    so you get bored of everything or stuff you aren't bored of merely takes longer to finish
    but it doesn't become a benefit like the flash instead it overloads to the point you don't want to do anything because there isn't enough good info coming in fast enough kind of like supply and demand you constantly demand but there is no supply so you give up and go insane out of boredom burning ants
    ... Yeah that's not ADHD.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I just said I have the urge to play wow again, but not much else.
    My advice is take a deep breath and realize WoW is terrible right now. You will come back, play for a day or two and probably feel angry for having come back. Take a break.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Yep, you're one of those people. You LOVE telling other people what they really think and mean. The person you replied to never said "and even when you try to do other things, you realise you can't because you miss WoW..." or anything like it. You're the one with the problem - you think you're better than others. You think you can diagnose people from a post.

Fuck, I played an hour last night... with the TV on, semi-paying attention, after doing bunch of other stuff earlier in the evening. Newsflash, child... people can do more than one thing in the evenings. Some people enjoy playing WoW and aren't any more 'addicted' than people who watch TV every night or, gasp, read every night. They don't have to answer to know it all asshat like you. No-one does.
    Jesus christ you're aggressive and angry. Does the forum really make you seeth with rage and foam from mouth?
    Your tirades and name calling are really uncalled for, there's no need for it.
    Are you that abusive in real life as well or does it come out only when you post on the Internet?

You might have a problem, you know. Perhaps you should talk to someone about your toxic behavior on the Internet?
    Last edited by mmoc53950756e3; 2016-07-11 at 05:02 PM.

5 pages of a thread where a guy says he wants to play wow but instead of going and actually playing wow there's a lengthy discussion how to force yourself to not play wow and play other games... Newsflash: playing wow is cheaper than buying 50 games on steam so you might as well embrace it.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    My advice is take a deep breath and realize WoW is terrible right now. You will come back, play for a day or two and probably feel angry for having come back. Take a break.
    I've come to the realization that I'm growing out of games. The urge to play wow is a last ditch effort to rekindle my once strong passion for games, but it's not a true urge. So I'm going to lay low with games for a while, see how it goes, if I want to play again after a while, then I'll just play accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get like this also OP.

Could be my age or having a family now.

I played WoW mostly subbed since launch. Currently on and off with a token. Already bought Legion. I bought, tried and played so many steam games that I thought I missed during WoW. I did not finish many.

I play a lot of Clash Royale after work.

Video games are not getting any better. They are getting less involved and easier to pick up and drop. I was helping my son play Roblox yesterday. (Lumber Tycoon 2) Apparently chopping trees for money is what our next generation is into.

Quote Originally Posted by vevox View Post
    take some adderal
    Classic anime watcher response.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Sounds like you just have a short attention span

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you are just not interested in completing games anymore OP.

I have around 80 games on my XO, and have completed like 14 of them. I buy most of them for multiplayer though so there's that.

Maybe you're just more into games now that doesn't have an ending, or just prefer social games.

I am the same way. I can go to great lengths in multi-player games, but single player games pretty much put me to bed. I never play them anymore. Online gaming ruined them for me.

I've been playing Pokemon GO non-stop lately. My legs are killing me. I haven't been this active in a long time. XD I'm hooked!
    Religion isn't the absence of reason. It's merely the presence of faith.
    Heroes of the Storm : all day erryday