Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I will give her some credit, she is more shrewd and politically savvy than Obama.

I might even say Hillary is brighter than Bill.
    Bill Clinton came out of nowhere and won the presidency when the Democrats were deeply unpopular.

Hillary Clinton couldn't beat an unknown black senator in a deeply racist country whose crowning achievements was a speech about bipartisanship in 2004.

Good politicians don't have 57% unfavorable ratings. Get real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    How is she a crook? Also you do know that Trump lies about 75% of the time right? This from a fact checking website.
    Actually its completely untrue. Trump isnt a very good speaker. He doesnt knowingly lie, hes just not consistent about how to deal with the same issues. Say.. he is against illegals. He might want to build a wall.. or make Mexico build a wall.. or just tighten border control. But he still wants to fix the problem. Hillary on the other hand can say shes against gays, then a year later say shes for them and that she has always been for them. Things like that make her a terrible choice cause for most people, its important that their issues are addressed. Not how they are addressed or how "racist" the president might be when hes addressing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    What's so terrible about creating laws and enforcing laws that prohibit the sale of video games with mature content to children?
    It's the same concerns we have as with the film rating system we use. It ends up being used as a way to push "objectionable" content under the rug, instead of as a genuine rating system. If a movie is rated NC-17, it won't get shown in a lot of theaters, so the ratings board can use the system to control what media gets released and what media does not, forcing edits on films.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Good politicians don't have 57% unfavorable ratings. Get real.
    She had ~65% approval rating while being SoS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Ya she is clearly the biggest liar of a politician ever and yet has been able to be continue being a politician in spite of this, how odd huh.
    Kim Jong Un is a biggest piece of trash ever.. and tortures and kills hes own people but hes still a leader of a country, how odd is that?

Its all about the connections. And Hillary has them.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I know, I am always curious as to what, if any, the answer might be. That is how I found out about the great story of the Clintons stealing all the furniture from the white house when the left the first time.
    She is a war monger who has supported or been involved in every single military intervention the United States has become involved in for at least 25 years, and the wing of the party she represents (the DLC) is the wing that threw economic liberalism under the bus in order to secure funding from big moneyed interests, which was the process by which the deregulation that caused the housing collapse came to be.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    That sounds like quite the platform. She may get my vote, after-all.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    She had ~65% approval rating while being SoS.
    And what does it tell you that that completely tanks once she is actually in the public spotlight running a campaign? Your point actually makes her look even worse, because good politicians don't turn themselves into hated figures during political campaigns.

don't worry guyz, Trump is so dumb when he gets called on his previous statements he just doesn't remember them!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Oh, so Trump isn't malicious and unethical, just unbelievably incompetent and a total bungler? Totally someone we should want for president
    Since its gonna be Trump vs Hillary.. he might not be perfect but hes still better.

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    What's so terrible about creating laws and enforcing laws that prohibit the sale of video games with mature content to children?
    We have that, it's called parenting. This is just the beginning of her war on the gaming culture. Just do a bit of research and her hatred for video gaming is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Actually its completely untrue. Trump isnt a very good speaker. He doesnt knowingly lie, hes just not consistent about how to deal with the same issues. Say.. he is against illegals. He might want to build a wall.. or make Mexico build a wall.. or just tighten border control. But he still wants to fix the problem. Hillary on the other hand can say shes against gays, then a year later say shes for them and that she has always been for them. Things like that make her a terrible choice cause for most people, its important that their issues are addressed. Not how they are addressed or how "racist" the president might be when hes addressing them.
    Trump has flip flopped just as much as she has, not to mention the blatant lies he has told such as pretending he is wealthier than he is and pretending it wasn't him making those embarrassing phone calls where he pretended to be his own publicist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kim Jong Un is a biggest piece of trash ever.. and tortures and kills hes own people but hes still a leader of a country, how odd is that?

Its all about the connections. And Hillary has them.
    Did you seriously just compare politics in North Korea to the US? I hope that was sarcasm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    "Trump: He may suck ass, but at least I am even more irrational about him than I am about Hillary."
    Ok whats so bad about Trump? Tell me? Details please. I already said I hate Hillary cause shes a liar and unreliable and I can prove that she is.

Ok whats so bad about Trump? Tell me? Details please. I already said I hate Hillary cause shes a liar and unreliable and I can prove that she is.
    1. Total ignorance of economics. He said he wants to default on the U.S. debt, which would crash the world economy according to every economist on the planet.

2. Total ignorance of foreign policy. His prescription for the Middle East is to blow up more families, literally.

3. His primary campaign promise, the wall, is functionally impossible without seizing massive amounts of land from private citizens that don't want to give it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you seriously just compare politics in North Korea to the US? I hope that was sarcasm.
    Yeah, it's not a realistic comparison at all. Kim Jon Un kills his own people, and Hillary Clinton only kills brown people on the other side of the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Total ignorance of economics. He said he wants to default on the U.S. debt, which would crash the world economy according to every economist on the planet.

2. Total ignorance of foreign policy. His prescription for the Middle East is to blow up more families, literally.

3. His primary campaign promise, the wall, is functionally impossible without seizing massive amounts of land from private citizens that don't want to give it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's not a realistic comparison at all. Kim Jon Un kills his own people, and Hillary Clinton only kills brown people on the other side of the planet.
    She by herself doesn't, America does, and to a lesser extent the rest of the West.

She by herself doesn't, America does.
    She was the one that pushed for the war in Libya.

Deleted
    Trump has flip flopped just as much as she has, not to mention the blatant lies he has told such as pretending he is wealthier than he is and pretending it wasn't him making those embarrassing phone calls where he pretended to be his own publicist.
    Who cares about hes person? He could be an evil Hitler supporting bigot for all we know. As long as these things stay in hes personal life and dont reflect on hes presidency, why would that matter? Its funny how most attacks on Trump are about hes person, how hes a racist, how hes a bad businessman, how hes anti semitic. But thats completely meaningless. Hillary on the other hand is a blatant flip flopping liar. Shes corrupt and easily bought. In the end, it comes down to how well either can do their jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    She was the one that pushed for the war in Libya.
    It would be nieve to think she was the sole reason that war took place.

Who cares about hes person? He could be an evil Hitler supporting bigot for all we know. As long as these things stay in hes personal life and dont reflect on hes presidency, why would that matter? Its funny how most attacks on Trump are about hes person, how hes a racist, how hes a bad businessman, how hes anti semitic. But thats completely meaningless. Hillary on the other hand is a blatant flip flopping liar. Shes corrupt and easily bought. In the end, it comes down to how well either can do their jobs.
    I hope you realize that almost everything Trump says is a lie.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm really looking forward to those 50% taxes. How else are we going to pay for a) free college, b) free healthcare, c) whatever else they come up with to rob people?

Seems like the only people that matter these days are minorities, special interest groups, or the downtrodden. What the middle class majoriy wants? Who cares.

Right now in this country my work gets rewarded, soon I might be punished for it.

Awesome.
    Last edited by sheggaro; 2016-07-10 at 07:37 PM.