Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A peck on lips to small children is extremely common.

Does nobody in this thread have kids?

I love the "I wouldn't do it" comments. Seriously get over yourself.

As someone else said 1-7 is about the correct age.
    When kids get into about 4th grade and start noticing the other sex is the right time.
    Usually the kids let go at some point and let you know when to stop through actions or body language.
    Boys stop sooner than girls.

Usually harder on the Moms.

its not controversial at all. stop being a pervert.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Some of you. You have to separate the sex form the kissing. Kissing isn't inherently sexual. It's a display of affection/love. Is it wrong to kiss them sensually? Of freaking course, is that happening when parents kiss their children? I'd say 99.9 percent of the time obviously not.

its a simple peck on the lips, if you care about this you need to get a life.

Some things are just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    A peck on lips to small children is extremely common.

Does nobody in this thread have kids?

I love the "I wouldn't do it" comments. Seriously get over yourself.

As someone else said 1-7 is about the correct age.
    When kids get into about 4th grade and start noticing the other sex is the right time.
    Usually the kids let go at some point and let you know when to stop through actions or body language.
    Boys stop sooner than girls.

Usually harder on the Moms.
    Just wanna throw it out there that im 25, I dont live at home or have any help from my parents now, but every single time I see my mom when saying goodbye I give her a kiss on the lips. Who gives a shit if im older? I know what the right way and the wrong way is, I know not to french kiss my mom, but I love her and she raised me, if anyone in the world deserves a peck on the lips its her.

Quote Originally Posted by lolwhatadumbthread View Post
    Just wanna throw it out there that im 25, I dont live at home or have any help from my parents now, but every single time I see my mom when saying goodbye I give her a kiss on the lips. Who gives a shit if im older? I know what the right way and the wrong way is, I know not to french kiss my mom, but I love her and she raised me, if anyone in the world deserves a peck on the lips its her.
    That's a good son right there.

7+ Year Old Account
    My parents never kissed nor hugged me so I find it weird

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do not do it and would not. But it is other parents business if they want to. I do not condemn them for it. I do kiss my kids and loved ones in the family on the cheek or neck however. Lips for myself are more personal in nature and reserved for my wife.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do not do it and would not. But it is other parents business if they want to. I do not condemn them for it. I do kiss my kids and loved ones in the family on the cheek or neck however. Lips for myself are more personal in nature and reserved for my wife.
    I think this post proves to me that this just depends on your family really. Because to me, kissing someone on the neck is about as intimate as it gets, but for you it's something innocent.

In my opinion the cheek/forehead is where non intimate kisses should be placed, but as long as it isn't a prolonged or tongue filled kiss then whatever.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I think this post proves to me that this just depends on your family really. Because to me, kissing someone on the neck is about as intimate as it gets, but for you it's something innocent.

In my opinion the cheek/forehead is where non intimate kisses should be placed, but as long as it isn't a prolonged or tongue filled kiss then whatever.
    I agree. I only do it to those who I know are ok with it. If I sense for a second they do not approve of it, I will not do it again to them. Not had that issue however.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't trust society so I stopped my daughter from doing it around 2. It doesn't bother me when its her and her mother though.

Honestly I grew up with no affection. It just isn't what my family was about. Hugs, kisses and I love you wasn't a thing in my family.

Depends on the age of the child and how you go about it.

If you're playing with your little babe or toddler and you give him/her a cute little peck on the lips, then it's not weird.

Did Jesus say you shouldn't kiss children on the lips? Where did this come from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many people have sex constantly on the mind to differentiate something innocent with something sexual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I mean my mother used to give me a peck on the lips my dad always did the cheek. I mean what are we talking about here tongue or what I mean that I would find disturbing but a peck no that's fine.

Kissing anyone in your family on the lips is weird and parents who kiss their young children on the lips are dickheads. It's weird. Stop doing it.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

I've not kissed my parents since I was 12, but my grandma still gives kisses. Never thought of it as weird.