Deleted
    so i dont know if it has been talked about already, but i just got the Ring that spreads my dots and that shit is OP as hell, because it has a bug.
    if you mindsear instantly after entering voidform (queue it while casting voidform), it triggers twice. you can even cancel the mind sear if you practice a bit, to spread it to 3 targets and get the new buff to spread it again later.

this means you can either spread it twice to 3 targets or once to 6 targets. its pretty nice, i hope they dont fix it to fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    so i dont know if it has been talked about already, but i just got the Ring that spreads my dots and that shit is OP as hell, because it has a bug.
    if you mindsear instantly after entering voidform (queue it while casting voidform), it triggers twice. you can even cancel the mind sear if you practice a bit, to spread it to 3 targets and get the new buff to spread it again later.

this means you can either spread it twice to 3 targets or once to 6 targets. its pretty nice, i hope they dont fix it to fast.
    The WF +15 Mythic dungeon had a SPriest with the ring so I'd imagine it helps us in the one area we struggle the most. Good observation though it'll likely get fixed before most of us get to play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Here are your results*:

*We have an update coming to the AMR shadow priest module that might change results slightly. We also have actual bosses coming out this week as well. I'd advise keeping all of your trinkets for now, and we'll test again after the updates in the next day. And it's also good to keep them in case Blizzard balances them in the next few week (you never know!)

Tips:
    1. Scroll to the bottom of each report, look for the 'gear' section. Expand it to see the actual trinkets used.
    2. This took me about 2 minutes to test, here's a video to show you how to do it if you have future setups you want to try. It's a super short video.
    Not me you simulated for, but i wonder how is this working? Im trying myself and even when applying the best gear i get a lot lower dps than 'catabolicphd' did in your simulation.

Nevermind. I forgot to apply everything in the artifact. Didn't think the weapon was that powerfull.
    Last edited by puttek; 2016-10-10 at 01:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xastrya View Post
    hi, there is a cap of haste? 35%? then go crit?

thx

No haste cap, the sky is the limit.

You however need roughly 20% crit for AS. Other than that, it's haste, haste and even more haste.

Any 1 know the haste % when Void Bolts CD goes to or below 0.75sec? is it achievable now?

Deleted

Hmm but how do you use it? I mean, with 2 targets and more mind sear is better than flay, so you cant really "save" the buff for a bit late because you'd still want to keep searing (and so using the buff right away). Unless you mean cases where you have a lot of targets so you sear, spread somes, and then sear again and spread it to the ones not affected... but from what ive seen its not smart, i mean it could still spread the dots to targets already dotted and not the ones not affected... or am i missing something?

Deleted
    you can use it to refresh dots on 2 spread groups. or to dot up 7 enemys almost instantly.

because it does not only spread it, it also refreshes dots AND uses pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by xastrya View Post
    hi, there is a cap of haste? 35%? then go crit?
    No cap on haste or crit really. 35% is a good number to shoot for for haste (feely craft) and 25% is a good number for crit (also feely craft). However anywhere around those numbers is fine as well.

That sounds like a fun bug, enjoy it while it lasts. You can actually get 9 sets of dots out if you have 9 targets by dotting 3 before VF, then using your bug method.

Historically, abusing unintended mechanics has lead to us being balanced around them and everything going to shit (hello, DoTWeaving). Maybe leave this one alone.

Deleted
    What would be the best way to simcraft combined stat weights for pawn? Currently doing two sims one with s2m and one for lotv and then averaging the two together but im not good with math so dunno if this is the correct way or i am better just sticking to the ones on first post

Deleted
    So if the trinket simming is right Moonlight prism is actually pretty bad for us and gets beaten by a 830 int haste stat stick?
    Is this correct? I know it doesn't proc on dots and only 1 tick mind flay but it didn't knew it was that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohojo32132 View Post
    What would be the best way to simcraft combined stat weights for pawn? Currently doing two sims one with s2m and one for lotv and then averaging the two together but im not good with math so dunno if this is the correct way or i am better just sticking to the ones on first post
    No, that's definitely not the way to do it. The stat weights in the first post are from literally 500 different sims. All with minor changes between them and fight types/lengths altered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    So if the trinket simming is right Moonlight prism is actually pretty bad for us and gets beaten by a 830 int haste stat stick?
    Is this correct? I know it doesn't proc on dots and only 1 tick mind flay but it didn't knew it was that bad.
    Yeah it's pretty terribad unfortunately.

Deleted
    I got a +43 ilvl shadow relic with Unleash the Shadows and in my weapon there is a +48ilvl shadow relic with Mindblast dmg trait. Should I rather use the +43? at the moment I am at 60% for Unleash the shadow.

This game is kidding me, got norgannons first, and the head next. I know , 2 legendaries, stop complaining, but seriously. Good thing is, only the neck as shitty one left.

You are not alone Apero. I got the boots and neck as my 2 legendaries so far

I feel i've been making a big mistake with the points in my weapon.

Path
    Void Torrent 1
    Void Siphon 1
    Unleash the Shadows 3
    To the Pain 3
    Creeping Shadows 4 (Relic)
    Sphere of Insanity
    Thrive in the Shadows 1
    From the Shadows 1
    Death's Embrac 4 (Relic)
    Void Corruption 1
    Thought of Insanity 3
    Touch of Darkness 2

I could refound this for 50k(!) and reuse. Take away 10 points from Creeping Shadows, Sphere of Insanity, Death's embrace and Void Corruption. I could instead using them for From the Shadows, Mind Shattering, Mass Hysteria, Touch of Darkness, Call of the Void and Sinister Thoughts.

Should i go for this or am i stupid for even thinking about a refound?

It depends on what you're doing, if you're raiding with StM you really want Mass Hysteria to provide synergies with bigger execute damage. Then yes go the opposite direction for CotV and ST.

reset and get mass hysteria lol.

I'd usually say no to resetting, but that really is such a bad combination that I would just reset. I just got SoI yesterday (after MH an CttV) and that trait is so underwhelming. MH is amazing in any part of the game, S2M or not. You simply need it. Also, not having +15% VT and VB dmg is really noticeable. The VB alone is better than SoI. Depending on your knowledge 50k isn't that much of a set back.

Excuse my Ignorance, I'm kind of a dumb person and the new trinket list is quite confusing for me.

I have an 855 Portable Manacracker, 840 Obelisk of the Void, 845 Devilsaur Shock-Baton, and an 865 Unstable Horrorslime.

Which two trinkets would be my best choice to wear? With no trinkets equipped I have 22% Crit, and 27% haste. Thanks for the help and time if it comes