RIP belt, you've been a good friend... oh wait, its still better than like 95% of shadowpriest legendaries.

Anyways, still laugh at clueless devs. Instead of buffing trash tier legendaries (VE helmet, I'm looking @ you. People giving shit to prydaz which actually is way better than the absolute shitty VE helmet), they nerf good ones - but they fail miserably, because guess what, bad legendaries won't magically become any good/useful only because good legendaries were nerfed a bit. Fucking scrubs.
    Last edited by l33t; 2017-01-05 at 06:43 AM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    ......What?
    Hmm? What don't you understand about my post? You think it's a good thing to have really strong legendaries in the game? I mean sure, if you could reliably optain them it would be fine but the way it currently works where it's extremely hard to get more than 4 and almost impossible to get more than 5 it's always better for legendaries to get nerfed as much as possible so they essentially only are stat sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Still a ''BiS'', right? MB gets Insanity buff so must-have either way.
    No, it was never a must have. It was a good legendary that fixed an inherent design flaw of the spec, it wasn't OP. The shoulders have always been just as good, generally speaking, with the shoulders being more useful the majority of situations. While the belt nerf doesn't do very much (ironically the biggest nerf is to SI, indirectly, which was already pretty bad) it's still questionable why they even felt the need to touch it. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to single out the belt whilst leaving the shoulders as they are - they did change the shoulders, but frankly that's a pretty favorable tradeoff a lot of the time. I just really hope people can finally get the idea out of their head that the belt is by far our strongest legendary, or that it's necessary to play the spec. The community has been stuck in that echo chamber for far too long.

Deleted
    Hey i wanna say something too, wait, i have the head, prydaz and sephuz.... Just be glad you even have a dps legendary.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PLorp View Post
    Hey i wanna say something too, wait, i have the head, prydaz and sephuz.... Just be glad you even have a dps legendary.
    I have those as well friend. I know the feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    No, it was never a must have. It was a good legendary that fixed an inherent design flaw of the spec, it wasn't OP. The shoulders have always been just as good, generally speaking, with the shoulders being more useful the majority of situations. While the belt nerf doesn't do very much (ironically the biggest nerf is to SI, indirectly, which was already pretty bad) it's still questionable why they even felt the need to touch it. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to single out the belt whilst leaving the shoulders as they are - they did change the shoulders, but frankly that's a pretty favorable tradeoff a lot of the time. I just really hope people can finally get the idea out of their head that the belt is by far our strongest legendary, or that it's necessary to play the spec. The community has been stuck in that echo chamber for far too long.
    It's not that much better than the shoulders no, but it's the one legendary that changes your playstyle a bit and makes your rotation a bit better. Now I'm probably a bit biased as I have shoulders but not belt in the same way that you have belt but not shoulders but if you had the option to chose one I think most would pick the belt.

I would be fine with shoulders getting nerfed as well as I just hate the whole legendary system due to how they fucked up the acquisition method. If it was easier to optain specific ones it wouldn't be an issue if some were a lot better than others as you could just pick the ones that suited the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Hmm? What don't you understand about my post? You think it's a good thing to have really strong legendaries in the game? I mean sure, if you could reliably optain them it would be fine but the way it currently works where it's extremely hard to get more than 4 and almost impossible to get more than 5 it's always better for legendaries to get nerfed as much as possible so they essentially only are stat sticks.
    Sure.
    I bet my firstborn though that if you had decent legendaries you would not radiate jealousy and definitely won't be glad because the spec you play was nerfed.

the good thing about the belt is that it allows you to get a lot more mind blasts off and this change doesn't affect it.
    Mangaza's Madness - Increases the number of Mind Blast charges by 1, down from 2.

Hmm I think it does.

Deleted
    I have head, wrist, shoulders and sephuz. For 7.1.5, should i keep wrists and shoulders? or is better sephuz and shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Sure.
    I bet my firstborn though that if you had decent legendaries you would not radiate jealousy and definitely won't be glad because the spec you play was nerfed.
    Nerfing a legendary is not nerfing the spec though, it's nerfing the item. Considering it part of the spec just shows exactly how stupid this system is when you're expected to have the correct legendaries to be a complete class.

I probably would not be nearly as annoyed about it if I had both my bis legendaries no, but I would still think that it's a horrible system. Also I actually just got my 5th legendary just now, the dot spreading ring. So now I'm pretty much at the cap while being stuck with shoulders, helm, double ring and boots, leaving me still without a second dps boosting legendary for raids outside of fights where I can make use of one of the two rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    Mangaza's Madness - Increases the number of Mind Blast charges by 1, down from 2.

Hmm I think it does.
    yes it does affect it slightly in the opener or during downtime where you get to 3 charges, and makes it a bit harder to save up charges for the hard parts of stm but the main gain is that you never have mind blast just sitting there not recharging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerfing a legendary is not nerfing the spec though, it's nerfing the item. Considering it part of the spec just shows exactly how stupid this system is when you're expected to have the correct legendaries to be a complete class.

I probably would not be nearly as annoyed about it if I had both my bis legendaries no, but I would still think that it's a horrible system. Also I actually just got my 5th legendary just now, the dot spreading ring. So now I'm pretty much at the cap while being stuck with shoulders, helm, double ring and boots, leaving me still without a second dps boosting legendary for raids outside of fights where I can make use of one of the two rings.

yes it does affect it slightly in the opener or during downtime where you get to 3 charges, and makes it a bit harder to save up charges for the hard parts of stm but the main gain is that you never have mind blast just sitting there not recharging.
    Are you even reading what you're typing? It's a nerf, more charges are good, no matter what. Not even sure it's worth equipping it at this point, over major stat upgrade in other slots, from other legendaries. It's basically shit. They should delete it entirely.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Are you even reading what you're typing? It's a nerf, more charges are good, no matter what. Not even sure it's worth equipping it at this point, over major stat upgrade in other slots, from other legendaries. It's basically shit. They should delete it entirely.
    This is sarcasm, right?

The point of the belt is to not have your procs wasted, and even with 2 charges it still accomplishes that. The only thing it impacts is the opener (because why're you sitting on three charges beyond that?)

You go ahead and stop using it friend. The rest of us will still use it for being one of the best legendaries available.

Deleted
    Belt+Wrist for ST and Belt+Ring as best for high M+.

I probably would not be nearly as annoyed about it if I had both my bis legendaries no, but I would still think that it's a horrible system. Also I actually just got my 5th legendary just now, the dot spreading ring. So now I'm pretty much at the cap while being stuck with shoulders, helm, double ring and boots, leaving me still without a second dps boosting legendary for raids outside of fights where I can make use of one of the two rings..
    Yet you keep being jealousy towards belt owners. What a man! (not)

Yet you keep being jealousy towards belt owners. What a man! (not)
    And yet you keep being the troll of the shadowpriest forums like you've been since before the expansion even came out. But yeah, unlike you I am a competitive player in a somewhat hardcore guild so being kept back by rng always sucks. I can still easily get 95-99% rankings though and it is true that shadowpriest legendaries are not nearly as broken as they are for other classes however from what I tried on the ptr, belt is just really fun to play with and makes the class more enjoyable so of course I wish I had it.

At least the ring I got should help in mythic+, although I wonder if the misery talent is worth using now or if it's better to stick with PI.

And yet you keep being the troll of the shadowpriest forums like you've been since before the expansion even came out. But yeah, unlike you I am a competitive player in a somewhat hardcore guild so being kept back by rng always sucks. I can still easily get 95-99% rankings though and it is true that shadowpriest legendaries are not nearly as broken as they are for other classes however from what I tried on the ptr, belt is just really fun to play with and makes the class more enjoyable so of course I wish I had it.

At least the ring I got should help in mythic+, although I wonder if the misery talent is worth using now or if it's better to stick with PI.
    Oh oh poor me, should I now faint too, just like you, when a fellow shadow priest deals more damage than me? Or maybe I need to start demanding Blizzard nerfing his legendaries and buffing mine? I wonder when people like you will start demanding nerfing other players' rigs and connections, so you can jerk off faked irrelevant numbers.

No worries, my "competitive" friend, you will still be beaten a mile by other classes in m+, with the ring or without, with the PI or without. Thanks for lolz though, you're funny. 99%, rofl.
    (oh and by the way, calling other people trolls is not allowed on this board).

If you have the ring you don't need Misery.

Oh oh poor me, should I now faint too, just like you, when a fellow shadow priest deals more damage than me? Or maybe I need to start demanding Blizzard nerfing his legendaries and buffing mine? I wonder when people like you will start demanding nerfing other players' rigs and connections, so you can jerk off faked irrelevant numbers.

No worries, my "competitive" friend, you will still be beaten a mile by other classes in m+, with the ring or without, with the PI or without. Thanks for lolz though, you're funny. 99%, rofl.
    (oh and by the way, calling other people trolls is not allowed on this board).
    Actually think we will be quite capable in mythic+ next patch. Probably not top tier for boosting but considering we can still already easily do 3 chest boosts it doesn't really matter, and for high ones where stuff lives for a while we should be really solid so I'm quite looking forward to the patch, will be nice to be useful outside of stm.

Actually think we will be quite capable in mythic+ next patch. Probably not top tier for boosting but considering we can still already easily do 3 chest boosts it doesn't really matter, and for high ones where stuff lives for a while we should be really solid so I'm quite looking forward to the patch, will be nice to be useful outside of stm.
    Definitely...
    ...still, one can think that something is really wrong with your spec when devs nerf your QoL legendary while nerfing dps legendaries of other classes.