Belt and cloak, unless you can proc Sephuz' Secret a lot in which case Sephuz and belt.

Deleted
    Hello all, did they change the talent and the relic of the last boss who make our pet during more time ?
    We dont need it with the new t20 bonus.
    Did they com about that or we are fuck ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Some unexpected nerfs for us in pvp.
    Last edited by RsinRC; 2017-06-01 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xastrya View Post
    Hello all, did they change the talent and the relic of the last boss who make our pet during more time ?
    We dont need it with the new t20 bonus.
    Did they com about that or we are fuck ?
    we are fuck

Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    Some unexpected nerfs for us in pvp.
    Blizzard detected that there was an aspect of the game we weren't the absolute worst at. I fully expect the next build to include "Shadow Priests now do 90% less damage on Heroic Botanist" just to make things final.

Is there a reason why Blizzard decided to remove VT from Void Shield Healing and VE healing up to 3 Allies?

Blizzard realized that there was an area of the game-- RGBS-- where playing Shadow wasn't a complete and utter exercise in futility and sought to correct that.

Does the Shadowpriest regarding his 1v1 encounters have anything to defend with at the moment. Do we have enough self healing to tank at least cause from the mobility department we are completely absent.

Is it really too much to ask for some mobility and some survivability?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Does the Shadowpriest regarding his 1v1 encounters have anything to defend with at the moment. Do we have enough self healing to tank at least cause from the mobility department we are completely absent.

Is it really too much to ask for some mobility and some survivability?
    YES, YES IT IS TOO MUCH TO ASK....
    I keep telling myself and my priest friends that they have a overhaul in the works for us.... still waiting.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

With the post on elemental shamans, and the difference between "mechanical change" and "tuning", and how they just finished the former, and are starting on the latter, fingers crossed that they decide to buff us as well. But highly doubtful, especially with that abomination known as Surrender to Madness still existing.

Fortunately, I too have my own abomination, in the form of my new Unholy DK's pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransen View Post
    With the post on elemental shamans, and the difference between "mechanical change" and "tuning", and how they just finished the former, and are starting on the latter, fingers crossed that they decide to buff us as well. But highly doubtful, especially with that abomination known as Surrender to Madness still existing.
    They'll probably buff us at the last second, then hotfix nerf us into the ground a week later. We have major mechanical issues that tuning isn't go to fix (and make us really difficult to tune correctly).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    They'll probably buff us at the last second, then hotfix nerf us into the ground a week later. We have major mechanical issues that tuning isn't go to fix (and make us really difficult to tune correctly).
    In my opinion a lot of our issues is caused by Mass Hysteria. Early on in legion, blizzard wanted to nerf Mass Hysteria and people threw a fit, so they didn't, and now here we are. Nerf Mass Hysteria, buff baseline dot damage to compensate, and now you have a class easier to balance around because the standard deviation between the best parses and worse parses narrows.

Deleted
    So PTR now has the RC up and no changes to shadow... really? We really going live like this?

ya, just play like shit when tomb comes out and the buffs the week after should make us fine for the tier.

The biggest buff shadow gets in ToS is making AK40 account wide so we can main swap easier.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    ya, just play like shit when tomb comes out and the buffs the week after should make us fine for the tier.
    lmfao. This may actually be an effective way to buff Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    So PTR now has the RC up and no changes to shadow... really? We really going live like this?
    Mistweaver is getting pretty fucked as well. Easily the worst healer overall, and Blizzard is doing nothing but giving Essence Font a CD, and......increasing their damage a bit.

It feels like we're still in 2004, with all these nonsensical changes and a seeming lack of awareness about the state of class balance, from Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand these patch notes...

Holy Nova (Discipline, Shadow) Causes an explosion of holy light around you, dealing [ 150% [ 137% of Spell Power ] Holy damage to all enemies within 12 yds.
    Is this saying Shadow spec is getting Holy Nova? Could be nice on those trash packs that die in 10 seconds, nothing groundbreaking though, especially if its 13% less than the holy version currently does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Mistweaver is getting pretty fucked as well. Easily the worst healer overall, and Blizzard is doing nothing but giving Essence Font a CD, and......increasing their damage a bit.

It feels like we're still in 2004, with all these nonsensical changes and a seeming lack of awareness about the state of class balance, from Blizzard.
    Don't worry guys.

The next expansion Shadow will get a vigorous beastfucking revamp, there will be push back, half won't be listened to, then during beta "GAIZ GAIZ! WE R MAYKIN YUGE BIGLY CHANGLES! U WIL LUV IT!", which goes live, followed by a brief period of being top/near top, with each tier dropping down the ranks as we're castrated nerfed, and closing out with "We'll have big shiny new things for Shadow next expansion! It'll be like it's a new class!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    I don't understand these patch notes...

Is this saying Shadow spec is getting Holy Nova? Could be nice on those trash packs that die in 10 seconds, nothing groundbreaking though, especially if its 13% less than the holy version currently does.

The updated spell has in it: Can't be cast in Shadowform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, but even out of shadowform you'll do more damage just spamming holy nova on large trash packs of low health enemies. It's no good for raiding, but for 5 man dungeons its something.