View Poll Results: Do you support an assault truck ban?

Voters
4. This poll is closed
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

[Official] Truck Control Thread

In light of recent tragic events, people need to start having a serious conversation about truck control. I admit that I used to be in the camp that believes the only way to stop a bad guy with a truck, is a good guy with a truck; but recent events have changed my perspective. We need to start having a dialogue, whether that is about the difference between trucks and assault trucks, or if (in the United States) the founding fathers even imagined that trucks would someday exist when drawing up the constitution.

I know the immediate response of many is that this just opens the door for the government to come take your trucks away, but i'm sure you all know what is going to happen tomorrow when Obama makes a speech about the urgent need for truck control, and the liberal media constantly replays gruesome images of the victims of the Nice truck attack (as they replayed gruesome images of black men being shot by police last week). We need to face this issue head on, and start talking about reasonable truck control legislation.

I know that this is a controversial topic, but hopefully we can remain civil and keep the road rage to a minimum.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-07-15 at 06:20 AM.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    [Shitpost]
    This is disgusting. Not even remotely funny.
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2016-07-15 at 06:15 AM.

Deleted
    1 month ban, calling it

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    1 month ban, calling it
    It's already been politicized, we live in a world where things are politicized in real time, and I think at times like this we should look at how absurd the response of politicians to such events is.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

0/10

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    This is disgusting. Not even remotely funny.
    Oh i dont know i got a small smirk at "the difference between trucks and assault trucks" part.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can anyone think this is even remotely funny? Sick to the utmost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolling the forums is not tolerated here.

CLOSED.