Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What are the best melee DPS in Legion so far?

Understandable classes and numbers are subjected to change, but what melee classes are showing their value in raids at the moment in Legion?

7+ Year Old Account
    I think demon hunter is doing very good

Havoc, Rogues, Warriors, and Enhancement are looking fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Not feral or ret.

Rogues esp. Assa imo the numbers are so high on that rupture i wonder if they nerf it ^^ i also feel like that with the right items WW Monks can also be strong but idk havent tried them yet :[

Signature made by Shyama

gotta remember that nothing is tuned, what might be super OP in beta might be bottom of the barrel in live

From my limited time in mythic testing I thought something along the lines of assa, enhancer, dh, uh, fury - more or less in that order.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    Understandable classes and numbers are subjected to change, but what melee classes are showing their value in raids at the moment in Legion?
    You answered your own question. Any answer today is possible to be rendered invalid whithin the next two months, even at start of Legion itself...

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    You answered your own question. Any answer today is possible to be rendered invalid whithin the next two months, even at start of Legion itself...
    Thanks for posting in this thread and adding nothing

They are right, you admit that it will change but want to know whats currently performing best right now. None of which matters till 7.0 and then Legion goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    They are right, you admit that it will change but want to know whats currently performing best right now. None of which matters till 7.0 and then Legion goes live.
    Read the OP

I did not restrict the quality of best melee DPS to only DPS/damage, there are other variables such as mobility, defensives, raid utility and damage variability

Thank you

Read the OP

Thank you

Read what i said again....

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post

Read the OP

I did not restrict the quality of best melee DPS to only DPS/damage, there are other variables such as mobility, defensives, raid utility and damage variability

Thank you

This is Beta and its all up in the Air, your asking whats the best and were telling you its to early to know. But it seems you can't grasp that concept

Ret is actually amazing with gear. Just did a mythic dungeon and the Ret in the group did some insane damage.
    Fury warrior is still very very good even with the latest nerfs.

And of course Rogue. Especially Assassination. Rupture nerf inc any day now.

Thank you for reiterating what was implied in the OP Khatix and adding nothing rather than discussing any theories or idea

Havoc feels just so good. Mobility, nice animations, good dps.The build variety is nice too.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure rogues, demons and warriors are having it easy. They can't be all pro players from serenity. I keep seeing them top.

Alternatively, I suck, which is a perfectly valid possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what the hell with demon tank DPS?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome. On useless "what's the best (add various shit)" posts, you really can't add anything of value.

- - - Updated - - -

Read the OP

Thank you
    I read the OP. Read it yourself as well. "....what melee classes are showing their value in raids at the moment in Legion?"

All other "variables" were just asked at the quoted post and not the OP. Also, read thread title. Funny we have to remind you what you wrote. Stuff you wanna ask and stay in your mind will never reach ours. Shit question, shit answers. Be precise next time and maybe you get precise answers.

Well, while things still will change (enh and mut), it's not like there's a lot more tuning builds coming before pre patch which is then all hotfixes only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Read the OP

Thank you
    That changes nothing. Between now and August 30th, for all we know Demon Hunters might lose Fel Rush, Rogues might not have Sprint or Vanish, Shamans could lose Windfury. Obviously, all of the things I just listed are extremely unlikely to happen and almost certainly will not happen but the possibility for changes like this exists. Answers given here mean nothing.

unholy dk aoe is stupidly strong atm