Page 38 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Any new trinket calculations to come on the EN trinkets since the nerfs/buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Any new trinket calculations to come on the EN trinkets since the nerfs/buffs?
    Not yet, haven't been coded into SimC yet.

Deleted
    Guys, i'm now with arcanocrystal trinket 860 and trinket from nythendra 875 warforged, i'm thinking:is good idea try to replace something with chronoshard from arcway? i think i will replace with chronoshard only if i drop from mithic plus, a good chronoshard, maybe more then 860 item lvl? replace nythendra trinket for chronoshard will be a good idea?? i'm now 871 without legendary, i'm 874 with sephuz rings, have 42% haste right now. what is the best way for do more dps? thx all

Quote Originally Posted by Dovah96 View Post
    Guys, i'm now with arcanocrystal trinket 860 and trinket from nythendra 875 warforged, i'm thinking:is good idea try to replace something with chronoshard from arcway? i think i will replace with chronoshard only if i drop from mithic plus, a good chronoshard, maybe more then 860 item lvl? replace nythendra trinket for chronoshard will be a good idea?? i'm now 871 without legendary, i'm 874 with sephuz rings, have 42% haste right now. what is the best way for do more dps? thx all
    Well if you're talking about trinkets, there's a handy list showing all trinket comparisons except the newly buffed ones.

This is a stupid question, but yeah.. I don't know how to be more efficient without taking damage..
    Not, how do you deal with volcanic at mythic keystone?
    It's hellish for me, If you have demonbolt talented you can't even see the effect on the floor.
    I used soul conduit last time and my dps dropped a little, wasn't able to finish a +10 in time, healer went crazy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Not yet, haven't been coded into SimC yet.
    All good. Was just wondering when I can ditch those low ilvl trinkets for something better lol. Still sporting two 835 ilvl haste trinkets because the withered world boss hated me 2 weeks in a row and mythic plaguehive refuses to grace me with its presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dking157 View Post
    This is a stupid question, but yeah.. I don't know how to be more efficient without taking damage..
    Not, how do you deal with volcanic at mythic keystone?
    It's hellish for me, If you have demonbolt talented you can't even see the effect on the floor.
    I used soul conduit last time and my dps dropped a little, wasn't able to finish a +10 in time, healer went crazy as well.
    I just look at my feet and move if it spawns under me? I don't have that much of an issue with it.

If the demonbolt visual is really too hard to see through, you can always use your friend the darkglare. He is quite good ~ +8 or higher (for my gear).

-- Hint: try him in BRH. The extra man for TKC on the last boss creates hilarious damage.

Seems that Gahddo has been doing some tinkering...and....

Shadowflame was overvalued in previous sims....

Warlock_Demonology_T19M : 455282 DPS (Demonic Calling)
    Warlock_Demonology_T19M : 449494 DPS (Shadowy Inspiration)
    Warlock_Demonology_T19M : 448252 DPS (Shadowflame)
    Now it's worth noting that this is a sim using Patchwerk Single Target but all the talents scale fairly evenly on multiple targets and movement (IIRC SI eeks out Demonic Calling heavy movement).

Secondly; the sim is using Power Trip instead of Hand of Doom because Hand of Doom is overvalued (by approximately 3.2%) in SimC due to a different bug but Hand of Doom is still better than Power Trip even with that margin of error in effect.

While I'm at it, I'll also mention that Wilifred's Ring of Superior Summoning is also undervalued in sims (is missing the CD reduction on roughly 50% of Imps summoned).

Guide has been updated with the talent stuff, etc.

so implosion got nerfed indirectly by the changes to the rate at with demonwrath generates shards? on a 3-5 trash packs i get more dps just spamming HoG even at one shard instead instead of waiting for 4 shards for max implosion. also that way can take improved dreadstalkers instead of implosion for much better single target.

is it just my bad luck with shard generation or everyone experience same feeling of implosion not being so great anymore for dungeons?
    BETA CLUB

hi guys, i have some doubts about stats.. is there any minimum for stats??

Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    so implosion got nerfed indirectly by the changes to the rate at with demonwrath generates shards? on a 3-5 trash packs i get more dps just spamming HoG even at one shard instead instead of waiting for 4 shards for max implosion. also that way can take improved dreadstalkers instead of implosion for much better single target.

is it just my bad luck with shard generation or everyone experience same feeling of implosion not being so great anymore for dungeons?
    I run improved dreadstalker simply because if I'm playing demo, they're probably bringing somebody to carry the aoe anyways. You'll always be a mediocre aoe class, so might as well be the boss melter in the group for those tyrannical affixes.

If you can mange to end the pull with 4 shards you should be fine to spam HoG + DW + Implosion and do over 700k dps in AoE.

NEW TOOL FOR RELICS
    This new tool is a derivative of a Feral Druid one that was made and modified by me for Demonology - as noted it can be used for a QUICK glance at what's better but for the MOST ACCURATE representation of what's best use SimC for YOUR character:
    https://goo.gl/LJMLTc

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    I just look at my feet and move if it spawns under me? I don't have that much of an issue with it.
    Demonbolt graphic smaller for gnomes and dwarves. Kappa

The floor effects for demonbolt are kind of intense, regardless.

Deleted
    So my trinket options are the below, I guess its between chrono shard or that world quest trinket but I'm an ilevel whore so on some level I was hoping the nightbane one would be decent despite all common sense otherwise

Chrono 840: 1123 int, 4900 haste proc
    Wquest trinket: 1123 int, 898 haste
    Ethereal urn: 1708 int, 1062 mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Demonbolt graphic smaller for gnomes and dwarves. Kappa

The floor effects for demonbolt are kind of intense, regardless.
    I'm a male human and have no issues. Just don't tunnel vision into your weak auras. Generally when you get swirl attacks, those swirls pop on more places than just where you're standing, so you get an indicator to move.

Alternatively, you can make yourself some weak aura to yell at you when you're standing in whatever effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    I'm a male human and have no issues. Just don't tunnel vision into your weak auras. Generally when you get swirl attacks, those swirls pop on more places than just where you're standing, so you get an indicator to move.

Alternatively, you can make yourself some weak aura to yell at you when you're standing in whatever effect.
    I was referring specifically to volcanic. Plus note the Kappa (don't take it too seriously).

Playing a female troll is impossible to see while casting demonbolt

Deleted
    Hey guys. I've to ask why Twisting Wind became so hated. It has tons of int which is about the same weight as haste. sometiems slightly more valuable sometimes less. when i look @ logs Twisting wind's proc deals about 1.5% of ppls dmg while as for example Nythendra's trink is @ 3.5%. When we compare these two and assume int=haste Twisting wind is 300 stat points ahead and Nythendra's is 2 precentage points ahead.