[WoD] NINJA NERF?

Hiho

Three of my friends recently were complaining that they are doing arguably less DPS than they did before. Was there nerf for retri pala recently? @WoD, not PTR/Legion

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Hiho

Three of my friends recently were complaining that they are doing arguably less DPS than they did before. Was there nerf for retri pala recently? @WoD, not PTR/Legion

Thanks!
    Can you please clarify to what time frame exactly do they refer to as to "less DPS" and do they mean number wise or less DPS compared to other class?

There were no recent nerfs to Ret, last MAJOR nerfs were 1st 1-2 month of WOD S1. We got a minor buff in the beginning of WOD S3 (was it like 8% dmg buff?). If your friends mean less dmg compared to other DPS classes, well thats cuz Ret's scaling is total crap and other DPS classes scale way way better than us =)

My dps has actually been up this week, mostly due to a change in trinket on one toon and new talent setup on another, but I would say no. I've seen zero evidence of a nerf on live to this point.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Nvm then, they are probably underperforming and exaggerating :P Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah blizz doesent really do ninja patches.... as it would easily be datamined...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

especially a week before the prepatch lol
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah blizz doesent really do ninja patches.... as it would easily be datamined...
    Pretty much this.