Prot Warrior or Prot Paladin

As the name says, what would be your advice if you would put your attachment to the class aside?
    I was playing a bit of both in beta and both seems atractive to me

Kind regards

My only solution to this problem was that i will be playing both. But i still have to choose with what class i will start.

Played both in beta up to Mythic plus dungeons and the seem both to be strong. Ignore Pain might be a little better in survivability but Pala has some nice Talent choices and utility.

Looking to my logs of mythic + there is not a big difference. Warrior has a ton of absorbs while paladin seems to get better Numbers on Damage taken.

When i first started Mythic + it was easier on my warrior to stay alive but with my prot pala becoming some gear it really gut better.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by madbroetchen0815 View Post
    My only solution to this problem was that i will be playing both. But i still have to choose with what class i will start.

Played both in beta up to Mythic plus dungeons and the seem both to be strong. Ignore Pain might be a little better in survivability but Pala has some nice Talent choices and utility.

Looking to my logs of mythic + there is not a big difference. Warrior has a ton of absorbs while paladin seems to get better Numbers on Damage taken.

When i first started Mythic + it was easier on my warrior to stay alive but with my prot pala becoming some gear it really gut better.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
    Thank you for oppinion!
    Seems like warrior do more damage, it may be my impression, but in beta, if you pull multiple mobs, they tend to die faster, plus pala relics spell is cc and warriors is offencive, but ill level both too

Kind regards

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally speaking, "what race/class/spec/etc. should I play" threads are not permitted.

Closing.