Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    This was a good thread to start the day with.
    Stay classy MMO-C.
    yes, because one person represents the entire userbase of the site

totally not a generalization at all

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    SO you want the events now, but you also don't want them buggy....
    They've had so damn long to make them minimally buggy that if they can't launch them it'd be a disgrace.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    They've had so damn long to make them minimally buggy that if they can't launch them it'd be a disgrace.
    And I assume you are a game developer yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize the reason that the major events haven't started yet is due to the fact that they said they wanted a couple weeks to let changes sink in and fix bugs with hot fixes and/or a minor update patch or two, right?
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    Wait, what? I've looked at the map a few times and not seen any invasions anywhere. Unless my addons are causing a conflict or I just happen to look at the exact moment when nothing's going on, I was under the impression the invasions hadn't started yet? If they're live, I need to stop being lazy on that pet.
    PreLegion Event when?

invasion r part of this event, predicted by the Doomsayers...
    me would love to see more signs before the first invasion occurs.
    btw Pre-WoD Event was minor in comparison to invasion of The Iron Horde (Pre-SOO).

but itz summer, so better not too massive :D

I just happen to have experienced every pre expansion event on ptr and live since tbc. They've had plenty of time to work out the bugs. The reason the events aren't live isn't because if they launched it now it'd be buggy, it's because they want class changes to be tested out in masse before moving on with each event individually so as not to fragment the players between too many things at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

The irony is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Just look at *most of the replies including the OP itself.
    Pretty sweet.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2016-07-23 at 04:54 AM.

Because he absolutely needs to be a game developer to comprehend this concept, right?

Please do yourself a favor and stop posting in this thread.