10+ Year Old Account

So has Blizz found an answer to H Pala Artifact Weap transmogs in BfA yet?

Have they figured out how the 2h Mace is going to work with the 1h + shield H Palas of BfA? Guessing it'll just straight up turn their 1h + shield appearance into a 2h mace?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they've said how they will deal with any of them. Nothing about Feral or Guardian I think either...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we would be able to mog 1h+shield into Silver Hand. Ion confirmed that on stream.

Imagine it will be as simple as using the same "Artifact Pair" weapon type as is being employed to aid druids in accessing forms. The unshifted weapon mogs to the daggers/claws.

Hey all, just came back to WOW after taking a break for a couple of months. So I've learned that Holy Paladins will be carrying a one-hander and a shied again in BfA? My question is, will we be able to transmog the Protection Paladin Artifacts for Holy? Everything else would be a huge letdown...

Quote Originally Posted by fabonaut View Post
    Hey all, just came back to WOW after taking a break for a couple of months. So I've learned that Holy Paladins will be carrying a one-hander and a shied again in BfA? My question is, will we be able to transmog the Protection Paladin Artifacts for Holy? Everything else would be a huge letdown...
    Protection artifacts and transmog are for protection only. Same goes for all other specs/classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xodan View Post
    Protection artifacts and transmog are for protection only. Same goes for all other specs/classes.
    So, as a Holy Paladin main, I have no Artifact transmogs going into BfA, as I won't be using a two-hand weapon?

You should be able to. On the transmog screen where you select the weapon type (1h mace, 2h axe, etc...) they added an "Artifact" option, so you should be able to always transmog to your artifact regardless of weapon type you currently have equipped (Druid forms seem to be tied to the artifact weapons themselves, meaning feral will always have daggers if they want an artifact skin, guardian always fist)

Quote Originally Posted by Kajimo View Post
    You should be able to. On the transmog screen where you select the weapon type (1h mace, 2h axe, etc...) they added an "Artifact" option, so you should be able to always transmog to your artifact regardless of weapon type you currently have equipped (Druid forms seem to be tied to the artifact weapons themselves, meaning feral will always have daggers if they want an artifact skin, guardian always fist)
    Oh I see. So as some else said above, it will actually work that way: carry a shield and a mace and transmog it to the Silver Hand? That's weird, but okay. I'd much rather transmog the Protection artifacts though, they are so amazing.

Would love to use the Reinhardt appearance as ret

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Would love to use the Reinhardt appearance as ret
    RIGHT! I was a bit tilted because I wanted to use the purple one, it's just a 2-hander so should be able to mog, but class locked.. but oh well, at least I can still use the ret mage tower appearance