Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    does anyone know if you can make a weak aura to spoof someone else's weak aura? the other healer in my group has a WA to tell her exactly when I am using Tranq and she snipes my heals, can I make a weak aura to fake trigger?

obviously this is on farm content, but i would love to know / learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven349 View Post
    Thanks Reventoni, though only issue I had was that Flametongue and Frostbrand aren't working.

There was a note on the page that says ''UPD 27.06.17: Flametongue and Frostbrand now works correctly'' but when I press the copy the string button and use that to import they aren't working. Any suggestions?
    IDK, my post has just disappeared. I have updated Spells ID, check it out. You can leave comment on wago if this doesn't help.
    Prob. post was deleted because i used bad links.

Sry for flood. Some bug with a message
    Last edited by Reventoni; 2017-06-28 at 10:37 PM.

Sorry for being gone to long. I quit the game back in January... came back mid March, and quit about a 2 weeks after I was playing.

So.. I'm going to updating the weakaura. Sorry for leaving it be for so long. I just finished the elemental version and this one is next to come.

Deleted
    Elemental weakauras need ef tracking for fs apply/reapply and es/frost shock snapshot.