Any Suggestion for Atonement Stack Tracking??

As title said,i`m having a difficulty to track the stacks of atonement because we to maintain the healing stuff thru dps.Any suggestion on how to monitor this atonement tracking?Perhaps a macro which can easily cast plea toward the players who dint buffed with atonement yet.

To maintain the atonement stacking and to dps for healing conversion is a bit hard for me to control.Any suggestion of macros or addons would love to know about it..Goshh,really begging for some guides now concerning this..

Thank You.

mind to share what kind of addon is that..The name..

vuhdo best healing raid frame <3

make a bouquet named atonement, Im not sure if they put a built in bouquet for atonement since 7.0 because i had to manually add it on beta

set the bouquet as a side border for health frames with 3pixel for the box so its easier to see just glancing on it

Use a mouseover macro for plea and pws so you dont have to click raid frames.

I personally dont do this but you can use the global keys from the vuhdo settings so you do not have to make any macros, it will auto mouseover if you set a spell on a bind on vuhdo, but that spell will only work if your mouse is hovering the raid frames. And if you have very few keybinds you can make it so your healing spells like plea pws and shadowmend will only heal if your mouse is on the unit frames, and will become DPS spells (or whatever spell you put on your action bars) when your mouse is outside the unit frames, no need for macros, if that makes sense.

You can also use click to cast feature, but thats bad habit to get used to! You should only really use click-casting for dispelling.

Im warning you tho, vuhdo default is really really ugly, you have to tinker a lot to make it look good, there are tutorial videos on youtube how to use vuhdo, but if you play multiple healers its really worth it learning how to fully use it.

Thats how i did it on beta, im sure there are better suggestions, or someone can explain more clearly what i just use lol
    Last edited by Yizu; 2016-07-25 at 12:34 AM.

Normally how many stacks of atonement to maintain?Cuz what i think is that too many atonements stack up might as well dont know when to dps for heal..lol..

I think it would make sense if Light's Wrath showed this. Anyone know if there is a new addon similiar to Inline Aura or AdiButtonAuras that is being updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Vylez View Post
    Perhaps a macro which can easily cast plea toward the players who dint buffed with atonement yet.
    Macros cannot do things like that. Otherwise players could just make macros that play the game for them.

The default party frames (when using Raid-style frames) should be showing Atonement on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    vuhdo best healing raid frame <3
    ^This

I set Atonement as a HoT Bar with Vuhdo.

This is what it looks like:

With Vuhdo, you can also just add Atonement as a "HoT" icon to track. Quick to set up and looks clean.

Just an FYI you don't have to create a bouquet if all you want is to track a single aura like Atonement. If you simply left click on the drop down menu for a HoT icon it becomes a text edit box where you can enter any spell name or ID to track.

I thought his was a well known feature of VuhDo but this pre-patch release has taught me otherwise hah! I'll get this in as a default setting in the next release.

I use WA's to track it, specifically this one.

As far as how many atonements you have out before you swap is really dependent on the type of damage coming out. Disc works best with burst healing so in reality you need to time your abilities with big raid wide damage.

I just published a new addon on curse called Atonement Tracker. It's based off of Renewing Mist Tracker if anyone has used that on their mistweavers. I'll probably add some more features like estimated healing for offensive spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    The standard UI also shows Atonement on targets but plenty of other addons do as well if you want to go that route.

Also a WA to display the # of atonement out is also helpful and I would suggest visiting the WA Mega thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciplined View Post
    I just published a new addon on curse called Atonement Tracker. It's based off of Renewing Mist Tracker if anyone has used that on their mistweavers. I'll probably add some more features like estimated healing for offensive spells.
    Thanks, just what I was looking for. I will give it a go and test it out.