Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Deleted
    Hey dude! That's a super beautiful UI, thank you so much!

Deleted
    I love you dude! However do you have any idea why the artifact progression is broken after 7.2?

Hi. i'll make new UI setup in few days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Hi. i'll make new UI setup in few days
    Much love Afenar. Keep the good shizzle up!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

10+ Year Old Account
    Will you update the insanity bar for the new 4 priest 4set?

I've downloaded/imported the Death Knight WAs, and I'm not seeing the priorities. It shows what abilities are available, but not the generic-situation priorities/rotation. Did I miss another file somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I've downloaded/imported the Death Knight WAs, and I'm not seeing the priorities. It shows what abilities are available, but not the generic-situation priorities/rotation. Did I miss another file somewhere?
    Hi, it's not showing the rotation, just info, sry ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Will you update the insanity bar for the new 4 priest 4set?
    Hello you mean 2t20 for mind blast? i think there's no necessary and 4t20 do nothing new for the bar.

Hey man, just wanted to log in and say THANK YOU for your beautiful and well built WA packs. They have been very valuable to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just what I needed for my new setup. Thanks for this

Hey, thank you very much for the weak auras, just what I need coming back to the game after a little break, just wondering if you have the import string for your elvui profile?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, just realised this might not work for me as I use 2560x1440 resolution, a lot of stuff is not correct and I don't have any idea on how to fix

Oooh nice, thanks! Was meaning to either load up files from old PC or rebuild. Just may use this instead.

Nice but i dont like the Font/Texture you used can i easily Edit them without broking your WA2?

Updates for auras are coming, now i merge most auras packs in one big aura import:

Deleted
    doesn't show incarnation buff as guardian.
    Last edited by mmoc43bcc5231a; 2018-01-02 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks for updating your UI and WAs. I redid my entire UI and used your WAs/Elvui profile as my main setup. One thing and maybe Im the minority but I really liked it when you kept the Class Essentials seperate. Im more of fan of the buffs showing up dynamically in the center than the new method youre using. Still its easy enough to just move them to my a dynamic group that I made myself. Anyway.

Thanks again for sharing your work!

Wow, this is truly great work. Thank you so much for taking the time to create these and share them.

huge thanks for these WAs they work great!

Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Updates for auras are coming, now i merge most auras packs in one big aura import:
    Will you be updating your packs for bfa? Absolutely love this weak aura set.