Page 48 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm finding Momo so clunky now. It used to be bread and butter smooth with MotG and Bloodlet. If you were a shade out of range you could throw your glaive while you ran in, but now TG isn't worth goddamn pressing.

Deleted
    So if these nerfs are coming and they coming in, how it affects the stat prios, i mean now is smoething like crit-> versa-> haste and now it will be crit-> mastery ?
    And if it will be crit mastery how it will change our dps, and should the sims adjusted to this fact too ?

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    I'm finding Momo so clunky now. It used to be bread and butter smooth with MotG and Bloodlet. If you were a shade out of range you could throw your glaive while you ran in, but now TG isn't worth goddamn pressing.
    Me too. Bloodlet and MotG made momentum very smooth and enjoyable to play for me... with Felblade it feels clunky and this just.. isn't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Arathana View Post
    We where in the top half of specs on Ursoc, that means we're above average. If that isn't good enough, I don't know what to say, we can't all be top 5. I didn't say we needed a ST nerf, What I said was we had above average ST and top tier AoE, and we can't have both.
    Fire mage would like a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerobatics View Post
    Fire mage would like a word.
    You mean that spec that didn't get any nerf at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think DHs just met Lucille

Quote Originally Posted by Arathana View Post
    We where in the top half of specs on Ursoc, that means we're above average. If that isn't good enough, I don't know what to say, we can't all be top 5. I didn't say we needed a ST nerf, What I said was we had above average ST and top tier AoE, and we can't have both.

I'm completely fine with sitting out one or two fights if it helps my guild progress in Mythic. We'll most likely still have enough good fights.

I completely agree with this point, I'm expecting Inner Demons to pull ahead of the other traits by a fair amount with the extra Fury we're getting with Felblade.

I don't think we'll suck at everything. We'll still blow up adds with burst AoE and do decent sustain AoE.
    Once we get Inner Demons, I'm expecting our ST to go up by a decent margin, though I did not run any sims on this yet, as it's currently too far away to matter for me. Rogues definitely seem to be one of the stronger classes at the moment, I don't think we can beat them on anything other then burst AoE, but I'm afraid they'll be doing a lot better then us for now indeed, same goes for MM. I think a small ST buff is definitely needed to get us back up to middle of the pack.
    Why can't we have above average aoe and ST? We have a single dps spec, we should be able to do AoE and ST even if talent changes are required, there should be no fight we do poorly on, above average isn't justification to be nerfed.

Do we still follow the regular Artifact Path? I'm still 3 traits away from Inner Demons and I'm willing to refund and redo the whole thing if something else is better than going Rage of the Illidari + Anguish of the Deceiver first.

Quote Originally Posted by Holydush View Post
    Do we still follow the regular Artifact Path? I'm still 3 traits away from Inner Demons and I'm willing to refund and redo the whole thing if something else is better than going Rage of the Illidari + Anguish of the Deceiver first.
    It doesn't matter at this point when you're this far in. Stick to the original path.

"We don't want to change people's playstyle."

Meanwhile multiple talents are now different for Havoc. Fuck you Blizzard. I see there are a lot of new posts since last night. Do we know how much ST damage Havoc lost and where they're roughly at right now?

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    "We don't want to change people's playstyle."

Meanwhile multiple talents are now different for Havoc. Fuck you Blizzard. I see there are a lot of new posts since last night. Do we know how much ST damage Havoc lost and where they're roughly at right now?
    From Pawkets sims roughly 9% for ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    From Pawkets sims roughly 9% for ST.
    That's not TOO terrible but it's not worse because we're using different talents now, lol. The biggest hit was 2-3 target fights. I'm not even sure what talents we should use for those kinds of fights.

Nerfs were to be expected and in typical blizzard fashion they swung the hammer instead of letting us down easy. The most annoying part is they changed our rotation and that is always incredibly frustrating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    I doubt it honestly, it's a huge nerf to glaive toss, the damage per toss is less than half than it was pre nerf.
    Yep, I was utterly wrong. OP referred to it aswell.
    That "do not pick Bloodlet" hurt like a bitch I swear.

for me as long we don't lose the momentum playstyle i'am good

so now we should use Fel blade for single and first blood for cleave?
    i'am happy with that actually

Just out of curiosity how useless is the Throw Glaive Legendary now (Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post
    Just out of curiosity how useless is the Throw Glaive Legendary now (Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers)?
    bloodlet is only usable if you have it, and it went from being god tier on everything in EN outside of nythendra to pretty mediocre overall

Ok in regards to the nerfs. Does Critical Chaos become the main relic we want now? and has stat priority changed at all now that we aren't running bloodlet?

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    bloodlet is only usable if you have it, and it went from being god tier on everything in EN outside of nythendra to pretty mediocre overall
    Do you mean that it's still a dps gain to spec into Bloodlet over the other 2 if you have that Legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post
    Do you mean that it's still a dps gain to spec into Bloodlet over the other 2 if you have that Legendary?
    if you're cleaving, yes. the legendary was never a dps increase single target, and first blood isn't really much of a dps increase in cleave as it stands now. total throwglaive damage was nerfed by 55ish percent, but the legendary compensates for that, so bloodlet with the legendary is about the same as un nerfed bloodlet