Havoc Mage Tower bug?

Was just curious if this is a bug or not on the Xylem encounter, I've done it one other classes and haven't seen this before:

During phase 2 when Xylem teleports away and you have to find him, I can get to him no problem and keep damaging him as usual, but when he teleports away again, he doesn't go invisible and instead just keeps throwing Arcane Barrages at me.

I keep trying to get to him fast but he whittles me down to the point I can't survive because he never goes invisible again (Cuz I can't kill the adds he'd normally spawn for soul fragments for HP). So I just get Arcane Barrage'd to death, even while trying to rotate stuns, interrupts, CC's.

Is this normal? I'm 912 so I don't think my damage is an issue, its just frustrating, only have 2 leggos as well seeing as this is just an alt.

I did this on my Arms warrior but I didn't really notice if he did the same thing because Arms has additional healing options.

Deleted
    I did it with DH like 10 hours ago, and haven't seen that bug. Only the blood of my enemy.

It's been a while since I did it, but from what I recall, what you're describing is normal. He teleports around quite a bit, not just for the Invisibility phase. And as far as I know, the Arcane Barrage cast always goes off, even if you stun him, so you just have to dodge them all.