Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I want to know why she's coughing so much and needs help to get up a flight of stairs.
    Mega-Zika clearly.

I want to know why she's coughing so much and needs help to get up a flight of stairs.
    because her human disguise is failing, and her reptilian self doesnt fare well on earth's atmosphere
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    That's easy. It's called "confirmation bias".

There was one slip on some stairs in February and hundreds, maybe thousands, of flights of stairs since. It's based on people believing what they want to believe, and desperately clinging to any shred of evidence so they won't have to admit maybe they're wrong. Or misled. Or stupid.

Have you slipped on even a single stair in the last six months?

Are you sick? Are you dying?

Or could this just be a ridiculous conspiracy theory from the same party that got a man with Alzheimer's re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

There was one slip on some stairs in February and hundreds, maybe thousands, of flights of stairs since. It's based on people believing what they want to believe, and desperately clinging to any shred of evidence so they won't have to admit maybe they're wrong. Or misled. Or stupid.

Have you slipped on even a single stair in the last six months?

Are you sick? Are you dying?

Or could this just be a ridiculous conspiracy theory from the same party that got a man with Alzheimer's re-elected.
    Of course someone is dying if they are coughing or slipping on some stairs. TECHNICALLY, everyone is dying, EVENTUALLY. But right at this moment is she dying? Nope. That is why all of these conspiracy theorists need to be dealt with.

I think the Clinton bot needs some repairs, wouldn't it be great if she malfunctioned in the debates?

Think I found the reason for all the coughing fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Sorry but a five-minute coughing fit is not a healthy thing... particularly for someone who adheres to the notion that there's nothing wrong with them.

This story has legs. Sorry to break that to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but a five-minute coughing fit is not a healthy thing... particularly for someone who adheres to the notion that there's nothing wrong with them.
    Ever heard of water getting into lungs during drinking when you breath in at the wrong moment? It goes for minutes sometimes even for me, and I am 26 and as healthy as one can get.

But, whatever... You aren't interested in reality, are you? You just need every argument you can find, however ridiculous, in support of Clinton not being able to do her job.

---

I've never understood it... You don't have to justify your position in front of anyone. We get it, you support Trump and not Clinton, it is normal. Why try to somehow extra-rationalize your position by picking on "coughing", "e-mails" and other nonsense? You like Trump's policies more, what else needs to be said?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    CNN is about as far Right-Wing Pro-Trump as they come so it's no surprise they "maybe" manipulated their poll to favor Trump leading. How come their model includes a 30% increase in Republicans as overall share of the electorate compared to their previous polls? CNN is bleeding viewers more than WoW is bleeding subs. They want to create the illusion of Trump winning to sell more commercials.

In other news the "completely fair, owned by a guy who Trump had a twitter bitch fest ranting about" WaPo poll has Clinton leading Trump in Texas and tied in Georgia.
    I almost chocked on my breakfast laughing, oh that was a good one!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Think I found the reason for all the coughing fits.
    lmao that's just wrong.

There is a surprise Hillary/Trump Debate tonight Sept 7th on NBC with host Matt Lauer at 8 pm, town hall style with seperate but equal time. Topic - National Security, Military Matters, Foreign Affairs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Wasn't she against gay marriage until legalizing it gained popularity?
    She were for and she were against alot of things. She + her fans realized she cant get elected with those opinions and had to "change her mind" while her brain still allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    She were for and she were against alot of things. She + her fans realized she cant get elected with those opinions and had to "change her mind" while her brain still allows it.
    A lot of people changed their minds on gay social rights from the late 80's on up to today. 90's Democrats felt they were helping gays by allowing them to get rights that married couples had like health insurance coverage, transfer of property after death and ability to meet loved ones in the hospital that you were not legally family. Give them the benefits of being married without actually giving marriage rights, which was head shoulders better than the Republican Party at the time due to Reagan basically ignoring AIDS because it was believed to only kill gay people. "Gods Will to erradicate the gay society."

It isn't a bad thing if people change their minds as to be more pro-gay rights, it is a bad thing if you never have. You can poke Hillary in the eye over not being for it once but the truth is she is a part of the movement today as opposed to an entire party who boos Gay republicans at conventions and debates.

Doing the right thing now > never will do the right thing.

It use to be socially acceptable to murder gay people and leaving their corpse to flap in the wind, the late 80's through the 90's a lot of people had to go through a social evolution. Some people still haven't evolved.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-09-07 at 01:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Ever heard of water getting into lungs during drinking when you breath in at the wrong moment?
    How would water get into Hillary's lungs during a speech? Does she have a drinking problem?

It looks like she isn't drinking the water during her speech, but rather putting something into the glass...

Last edited by Hammerfest; 2016-09-07 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never understand the right wing. Hillary is vulnerable in a ton of places but the GOP goes after her coughing? Or takes a few more swings at the Benghazi dead horse.

I don't understand how a party so good at coming up with bumper sticker phrases and using dog whistle politics is so awful at campaigning.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like she isn't drinking the water during her speech, but rather putting something into the glass...
    Seriously?? It's incredibly obvious what happened in that video. Only a partisan hack could see otherwise.

It was obviously a pearl. What people don't know, is that Hillary Clinton is actually an oyster. And as any other shelled mollusk, she's prone to producing these calcium carbonate type objects.

The only thing funny about the above, however, is that if a real oyster were running for office, I'd be more likely to vote for it than the current Republican nominee for President. And while that's funny, I'm certainly not joking.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    It was obviously a pearl. What people don't know, is that Hillary Clinton is actually an oyster.
    Tee hee! Looks like more than one pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    No, I am not excited for Hillary. I was/am a Bernie supporter.

However my fear of a Trump presidency is going to get me out to vote for her. As much as I don't like her, she is better than Trump, in my opinion.
    im curious what part of corruption you find more appealing than trump?
    the woman could wipe away half her scandals by admittance but she refuses, which makes her seem that much less trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    im curious what part of corruption you find more appealing than trump?
    the woman could wipe away half her scandals by admittance but she refuses, which makes her seem that much less trustworthy.
    Please do us real Americans a favor and leave our country if you do not believe in our legal system... The very idea she somehow "bought" the entire CIA, the FBI and the Secret Service is absolutely assanine.

And please, for every fake-scandal under Clinton there's 5 under Dump... With most of his (including raping his first wife) ending in him buying their silence or bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Please do us real Americans a favor and leave our country if you do not believe in our legal system... The very idea she somehow "bought" the entire CIA, the FBI and the Secret Service is absolutely assanine.

And please, for every fake-scandal under Clinton there's 5 under Dump... With most of his (including raping his first wife) ending in him buying their silence or bankruptcy.
    people with nothing to hide don't smash phones with a hammer
    head out of ass please

7+ Year Old Account
    She is being protected by the .gov propaganda, liberal mainstream media..