Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Dinosaurs.... Did they exist?

I'm asking this (as in the title) because if you Google search it, you get all of this religion bullshit (Christianity, Muslim etc)
    Yet we have Dinosaur skeletons, completely made in museums.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...
    What is your stance on Dinosaurs? Do YOU think they existed? And if not, explain why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course they are real.

Only narrow minded idiots believe that it is all faked.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    All evidence points to yes.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Yes, they did. The fact that people still think it's open to personal belief (like Religion) is beyond sad.

Deleted
    i dont think they did, im pretty sure they even used fake dinosaurs in Jurassic park

Dinosaurs are clearly a communist plot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i dont think they did, im pretty sure they even used fake dinosaurs in Jurassic park
    Well yea... real dinosaurs have feathers.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Velociraptor wasn't velociraptor. They just made up a dinosaur!!! Wake up people! Spielberg is a fraud.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to go to Church when I was a child, And that question gets passed around a loooooooooooooot, and I've seen many vicars/priests/nuns and a Bishop give their stance on it, And they all say "Well obviously they did" I've never seen/heard a religious person deny them existing personally.

Not a chance. Satan put their bones on Earth to trick people.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world dinosaurs existed." -John Wilkes Booth

What is the point of faking dinosaurs? Faking religion has its uses; to keep people in line. However, life forms that existed millions of years ago would have no effect on us and therefore, there's no reason to fake it.

Of course there are those who say "oh well it was created by the devil to make us doubt genesis!"

Funny how it always goes back to religion.

You're an idiot if you think they're made in Museums...

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    You're an idiot if you think they're made in Museums...
    Assembled, rather. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Yes they existed but as far as I am aware we have never pieced a full dinosaur skeleton together, the ones in museums are not all bone.

I visited there! It's all conspiracy, there was no dinosaurs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    I'm asking this (as in the title) because if you Google search it, you get all of this religion bullshit (Christianity, Muslim etc)

What is your stance on Dinosaurs? Do YOU think they existed? And if not, explain why.
    Dinosaurs don't require belief. They've existed wether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yes they existed but as far as I am aware we have never pieced a full dinosaur skeleton together, the ones in museums are not all bone.
    We may not have at this point in time, but my god how far we have come to piecing together a complete skeleton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Because it's very, very, very rare to find an entire skeleton of anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know that this was something religious people argued about.

Yes dinosaurs existed and to the person saying a complete skeleton has never been found is completely false. There have been several complete skeletons of dinosaurs found. There is one currently displayed in Boston science museum of a full Triceratops skeleton (bone not replica).

they existed... *sigh* its been proven so many times by now it exhausts me on the level of flat-earth people.