Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zsecmmo View Post
    Demon Hunters and invasions release August 9th, No Man's Sky releases same day..
    How's that odd? Blizzard often shits on other developers In this not so subtle way, and release games, expansions, big updates and so on during times of other big games launching, It's their strategy. Overwatch release around the time Battleborn did, and It didn't help that game surely and so on...
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Rare photo of the OP

I can't wait to see No Man's Sky flopping hard.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Well No Man's Sky was delayed to the 12th for PC.

*tinfoil hat on*
    Maybe the devs of NMS played the beta and saw how enjoyable the event is and delayed their own game to the point were most people would be bored of the event
    Since the console version is only delayed to the 10th, because console peasants don't play wow.
    *tinfoil hat off*

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    Well No Man's Sky was delayed to the 12th for PC.

*tinfoil hat on*
    Maybe the devs of NMS played the beta and saw how enjoyable the event is and delayed their own game to the point were most people would be bored of the event
    Since the console version is only delayed to the 10th, because console peasants don't play wow.
    *tinfoil hat off*
    Nah, they delayed it because they promised too much. They are afraid of it flopping. And to be honest, no way in hell they are delivering all that if they are also releasing for PS4. Consoles are too limited to allow for such a grand scale sandbox. I bet it'll be repetitive as hell.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Well, no man sky will take about 2 hours before you've seen all the content, then you can play wow. Demon invasions will probs last about the same amount of time.