Thread: McDonalds

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    you can get mcdonalds delivery??
    In Seoul, South Korea it's delivery 24/7 365 days a year. I'm not going to correlate western processed food to childhood obesity rise here in Korea, but... imagine that kind of service in North America. Delivery for free in EVERY fast-food joint like here in Korea... just imagine the obesity rate soar. What!? People no longer need to get off their seats and walk a few hundred steps to their car and can order online or via phone!? WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Im not sure any McDonalds food lasts a trip without becoming toxic.

- - - Updated - - -

This. I hate the fucking hype around it too. OMG MC DONALDS WAKE ME UP. Stfu. Its a bun, a slice of GM tomato, some ketchup, a piece of letuce and something that legally passes for meat. If its the best thing you ever ate you need to get your tastebuds checked.
    If you want a proper burger make one yourself.

Now KFC is a different story...
    You're only about 1/2 right on the ingredients. Big Mac meal has actually over 72 ingredients. You were close though

Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup and/or Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil and/or Canola Oil, Contains 2% or Less: Salt, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Dough Conditioners (May Contain One or More of: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, DATEM, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Mono and Diglycerides, Ethoxylated Monoglycerides, Monocalcium Phosphate, Enzymes, Guar Gum, Calcium Peroxide), Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate and/or Sodium Propionate (Preservatives), Soy Lecithin, Sesame Seed.
    CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY LECITHIN.

That's just the bun...
    Last edited by Zeals; 2016-07-31 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    How's come McDonalds can serve breakfast 24 hours a day now but no matter what McDonalds you goto the milkshake machine never works in the morning.
    you must be going to the mcdonalds in canal winchester because it is always the worst mcdonalds experience.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I can't believe the sheer amount of people that eat McDonalds. Like as a Kid, I get it, happy meals, etc etc

But grown adults who consume that garbage?
    Seriously. Why would anyone willingly eat at mcdonalds over basically any other fast food restaurant?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Seriously. Why would anyone willingly eat at mcdonalds over basically any other fast food restaurant?
    Price, fast, consistent. Same reason anyone eats anywhere where it's cheap and reliable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Aaaaaaand we didn't even make it off the frontpage before people starting talking about making your own burgers.

God forbid people have different tastes.
    Sure people have different tastes. Some people just have good taste.

I can't remember the last time I ate at a McDonald's. And the last time I ate there was almost certainly because there were legitimately no other food choices available.

As I can't eat wheat, the only thing I can get there are meat patties. Why eat meat patties at McDonald's when I can get a lettuce-wrapped hamburger with all the trimmings, actual potato fries, and a real ice cream shake at In-n-Out?
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2016-07-31 at 05:01 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yea... about their chicken nuggets...

There is a reason their chicken nuggets don't taste like... you know, an actual piece of chicken that has been breaded and fried.
    they use real white meat chicken now. Can't believe people think they still use that lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    they use real white meat chicken now. Can't believe people think they still use that lol.
    I cant believe anyone still eats at a company passing that pink shit off as chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    I cant believe anyone still eats at a company passing that pink shit off as chicken.
    They use real chicken breast meat for their chicken nuggetz for some years now. Basically the same shit kfc sells.

Some people are really misinformed. I worked at McDonald's in the U.S. five years ago for two years and all the food was real except the MCrib. It's just pork pressed into the shape of a rib. The beef and chicken are 100% real. If you think you can make a shake out of elmer's glue you're IQ must be really low

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They use real chicken breast meat for their chicken nuggetz for some years now. Basically the same shit kfc sells.
    Always has been. The only topic of controversy was hormones in the chickens to fatten them up. That's a practice used on almost all U.S. chicken farms most notably Tyson

All you guys dissin pink slime........

There are some damn tasty pink slimes.

So I found this link http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/...in-canada.html
    That's exactly what they looked liked frozen when we got them at the restaurant I worked at in the U.S. The beef just came from a different farm. Also milkshake mix (contains milk) comes in 1 gallon bags that the machine cools down instant to either shake consistency and mixes with a syrup flavor or into vanilla ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Worth it IMO. Fuddruckers (however it's spelled) is my #1 burger joint. Would eat there everyday if I could afford it.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the movie Pulp Fiction correct when mentioning McDonalds in France serve alcohol?
    I visited in Nice, France a while ago and they did serve beer in McDonalds, didnt try it tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Our McDonalds is "only" open from 9-24 (9AM to midnight), and only serves breakfast from 9:00(AM) to 10:00(AM)
    im cool pls respodn

Deleted
    i would makemy own breakfast how hard is it to have some bans on toast with a cuppa

Deleted
    I always wonder why Milkshake machines at McD never seem to work in the summer.
    Especially in France when I went there on holiday, every summer in my childhood.

[QUOTE=timberx;41655433]Where do you people come up with this stuff?

by doing minimal research on the internet

As of 9/19/2011, the official McDonald’s ingredient list called it a “milkshake.” It consisted of glucose syrup, water, natural flavor (vanilla extract), color (caramel, betacarotene), citric acid, potassium sorbate, and soybean oil.

no dairy at all

I could go for mcdonalds fries and a shake just about any time of any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    the only think i like from MD is the fish sandwich.. but thats even on a rare occasion im not by a chick-fla or some other fast food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    How's come McDonalds can serve breakfast 24 hours a day now but no matter what McDonalds you goto the milkshake machine never works in the morning.
    Not to mention they won't serve burgers at 8AM, but will serve griddle cakes well-past midnight.

At this point, they might as well be a breakfast joint that serves lunch sometimes.
    ~RAWR!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Japanese anime McDonalds commercial.
    That's pretty cute for a commercial..