When are parts most likely to go on sale?

I know Cyber Monday but is there anything before then? Looking to get a solid (hah) SSD.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Become a good bargain hunter. Don't know what you're building but look on Craiglist or Ebay for used parts. It doesn't have to be new stuff. Or just buy smart, like wait for a GPU to be in stock for the MSRP price you want. Like www.nowinstock.net is a good way to lurk around for the part availability for the price you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Become a good bargain hunter. Don't know what you're building but look on Craiglist or Ebay for used parts. It doesn't have to be new stuff. Or just buy smart, like wait for a GPU to be in stock for the MSRP price you want. Like www.nowinstock.net is a good way to lurk around for the part availability for the price you want.
    I'm just looking for a SSD, and PSU, I can wait til Cyber Monday for the PSU but I'd like an SSD before then.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I'm just looking for a SSD, and PSU, I can wait til Cyber Monday for the PSU but I'd like an SSD before then.
    Your best bet is to bookmark page and keep checking it daily

http://pcpartpicker.com/products/power-supply/
    http://pcpartpicker.com/products/int...120000,1050000
    PM me weird stuff :3

everything will drop in price soon when i say everything i mean (Video cards, CPUs , motherboards and RAM)

This is because of the new graphics cards entering all spectrums of the market Budget, mid range, Enthusiast. This will drive down the cost of the existing supply of old stuff. DDR3 RAM is getting old. It isnt yet but AMD is moving on to the AM4+ socket that will support DDR4. Intel DDR4 boards have already been available for some time.

New processors too. Intel is introducing a 10nm chip in 2017 and AMD is releasing a 14nm chip.