Need advice on keyboard, mouse and External Harddrive

I recently moved to Switzerland and brought with me a laptop and a crappy mouse.
    Now I hate typing on a laptop keyboard, let alone play games. So in preparation for Legion and other games (and typing in general) I want to buy some new peripherals, namely a new keyboard, mouse and external harddrive (because my laptop only has a 256 SSD in it).

For now I want to get the new keyboard and mouse asap (to play durin legion pre-event) and the external harddrive can wait a while.
    My problems are just starting:
    -I don't know what the best place to buy these kind of items is here in Switzerland. Asking around got me this website: https://www.digitec.ch/en
    -I wanted to get a mechanical keyboard, but with so many options available I have no idea what to focus on.
    -For the mouse I want something that is comfy and adds some additional customizeable buttons (not too many, just a 3 or less I think)
    -For the external harddrive my requirements are reliability and speed (want to play some games off of it (main games will be isntalled on the SSD, but the one-off games should be playable from the externa drive. The drive would also be used for storing photos, videos and movies, preferably 2-3TB)
    -Budget-wise I don't mind spending a bit more if the item is really good or lasts a very long time
    -If you know better sources to get the items from (perhaps Amazon or something) I don't mind ordering online

So if anyone could help me, that would be very much appreciated. Seriously guys, you'd be a lifesaver. I've been wanting to buy these for weeks now, but couldn't decide on anything and now time is running short
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Really hard to advice on mice, it's heavily subjective. Look into Logitech G502 and Roccat Kone XTD. Test them in person before buying if possible.

On the keyboard it depends on what you're going for. I assume you're playing aswell as typing, so I'd go with Cherry MX Brown switches. Look into Logitech G610 and CM Storm Quickfire TK - note that both have version with different switches, make sure what you're getting. Test in person if possible.

On the harddrive - look for Seagate Backup Plus/WD Digital My Book/Seagate Expansion.

I have a Logitech G710+. It's built quality is shit. Don't buy one unless you want a loosely assembled twisting plastic. For mice, I simply go with A4 Tech mouses. I've tried Logitech and all that shitty gamer products. They are more expensive, with equal or worse production quality.

Imo, completely avoid any sort of gaming product. Gaming products in general are of poor quality and expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    lasts a very long time
    Avoid gamer/gaming products. Entire market is built upon exploiting not-so-smart consumers (aka gamers).

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I have a Logitech G710+. It's built quality is shit. Don't buy one unless you want a loosely assembled twisting plastic. For mice, I simply go with A4 Tech mouses. I've tried Logitech and all that shitty gamer products. They are more expensive, with equal or worse production quality.

Imo, completely avoid any sort of gaming product. Gaming products in general are of poor quality and expensive.
    Stop buying couterfeit goods. Logitech stuff is the most durable hardware I've ever had. My MX510 is 9 years old and still fully functional.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna check if they have any of those recommended products at digitec or amazon ^^
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-Exter...VY73ZKJC0CN8HD

I have that for my external HDD. It doesnt lock you to a size or one HDD and you can swap multiple in and it accepts all formfactors.

Also i reccomend razer naga with blackwidow keyboard.

In regards to your laptop im betting you have an expansion bay as i cant see a laptop only having room for a tinyass HDD like what you have. So you might wanna check and if so get a properformfactor hdd to put in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-Exter...VY73ZKJC0CN8HD

I have that for my external HDD. It doesnt lock you to a size or one HDD and you can swap multiple in and it accepts all formfactors.

Also i reccomend razer naga with blackwidow keyboard.

In regards to your laptop im betting you have an expansion bay as i cant see a laptop only having room for a tinyass HDD like what you have. So you might wanna check and if so get a properformfactor hdd to put in there.
    Didn't think of that, I'll check! Thanks!