[Why Blizzard Hate Tanks?]

they made it harder to tank no passive reduce dmg , i took my blood dk to timewalk and he was getting squished like level 1 grunt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    they made it harder to tank no passive reduce dmg , i took my blood dk to timewalk and he was getting squished like level 1 grunt
    They don't really hate tanks, and they aren't that difficult. You just need to take more notice now, on you, and your group.

.. And, maybe your healer didn't heal you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Tanked the five timewalking dungeons on my dk today. No problems whatsoever.

My hp did spike once in a while, but it wasn't exactly hard to keep myself up.

This is mostly an issue of "git gud".

Or this
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    .. And, maybe your healer didn't heal you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blame Blizzard because u can't play with the new Blood dk classic

I wonder when people in the world (not just this forum) would stop using the word "hate" and instead use the word: dislike
    Just like when people use the word racism and actually mean discrimination.

Oh and in before: "I wonder when people like (quote of my post) would stop nitpicking and actually contribute to the thread."

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    they made it harder to tank
    In what world is this true? Every tank class plays easier than ever before.

Deleted
    Title needs definetely more brackets. MOAR BRACKETS!

Tanking got way easier on my Drood. We are just not invincible demigods anymore, and actually need our healers for a change. That is quite okay for Group Content.