Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It's nice that they can adjust pvp and pve performance separately, so overall I like the idea of the template system.

However, Blizz has went full retard with their damage to survivability ratios in pvp. Every fucking class feels weak in instanced pvp. There's zero threat of either crushing someone in a few globals or being crushed. It's so bland and boring because huge health destroying crits simply aren't part of the equation anymore.

Health and survivability needs to be lowered drastically in order for satisfying gameplay to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    It's nice that they can adjust pvp and pve performance separately, so overall I like the idea of the template system.

However, Blizz has went full retard with their damage to survivability ratios in pvp. Every fucking class feels weak in instanced pvp. There's zero threat of either crushing someone in a few globals or being crushed. It's so bland and boring because huge health destroying crits simply aren't part of the equation anymore.

Health and survivability needs to be lowered drastically in order for satisfying gameplay to return.
    You might be happy to know that in Legion everyone seems to die quite faster, maybe too fast.

Many comps end arenas in 30 secs (it's not the norm, mind you).

Basically if the healer can cast arenas last quite a bit, if he can't/get tunneled, arenas seem to end quite fast.

I think blizz should increase (legion) survivability a bit but reduce healer mana regen quite a bit too, so they can't simply spam their most powerful heal ignoring their mana totally. I mean, mana bars are balanced for 6-7 min raid boss fights.

Resto druids have already 80% mana regen in PvP instance and it is noticeable. I can't surely spam Regrowth 20 times in a row from behind a pillar otherwise my mana bar expires (no that a good team would permit me to do that, but that is another story).

There should be a choice to be made between using, let's say, healing surge or healing wave. As of now it seems the second is mostly ignored (both because everyone might die quite fast and because the mana is mostly neglegible).

As a positive collateral effect, it would enhance the healer gameplay quite a bit. In the last 2 weeks I've probably used Healing Touch 2 times.
    Last edited by Seneca; 2016-08-13 at 04:10 AM.

PvP templates require major erasing.
    As well as new very greater PvP loot system.
    Why can't I gear full versa, or go haste/crit, or whatever the build I see fit?
    Why can't I choose what to wear in PvP?

Fething awful.

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    So enchants and gear hardly matter now. That does not seem to be a very good idea blizz.
    Sounds like a great idea tbh.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.