Let me introduce my self my name is Cirexon and Magespecters are looking for members on Horde-Kazzak in order to fill the ranks and enjoy content in Legion. We are looking for both PVE and PVP players in order to cover both aspects of the game and enjoy the content to the fullest!

Magespecters is a guild that was initially made froma group of friends who are looking to Raid in Legion. In order to do so we are looking to get more members of all classes and roles. We are planning to raid 3 days a week those being Wed/Thur/Sun, 7:30PM-11:00PMGMT.

More about myself I am a WoW veteran been playing the game for about 11 years and have raider hardcore for a while covering content from late Vanilla to Current content. Also been a part of Best guild in the world on Wildstar in its prime days.

If you are looking for a casual or semi-hardcore guild to have fun and enjoy content in Legion please don't be shy and post something on here or add me on Battle.net @ Cirexon#2426.

if you would like to contact someone in game feel free to message these officers.

Cirexon - GM
Geem - Officer
Arracht - Officer
Annacord - Officer