Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of our lives/development are the results of our own personal/social struggles: Overcoming our impulses, shortfalls, and insecurities.

I've been pretty open about mine.

But i'm impatient and would like a serious glimpse in my future. I'm pretty sure you could turn it into something funny though.

Do your best (or worst if your crystal reading is a roast).

10+ Year Old Account
    Fortune-telling is absolutely haram in Islam, so of course I would like mine told!

I'm not really superstitious but have experienced some odd things past couple of months. I love hearing fortunes since even if not true they can sometimes offer surprising insight on things you hadn't considered before.

If possible I'd like one on relationships or just life in general. If you have more time then on career as well, since I feel like I can do more to give back and was contemplating joining doctors without borders.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're still doing this I would love a serious reading. Will my finances improve?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I did a rune reading.

Uruz: Ox. Representing bravery, strength, will to succeed.

Uruz may be taken to represent the untamed nature of beast or human, the basic concepts of creativity and fertility. But it may also signify danger because the aurochs was a wild creature, dangerous to hunt and difficult to capture. Following from this, Uruz can also mean success and increase in wealth, just as the hunter would benefit from overcoming such a beast. Thus, Uruz may also indicate power, prowess, or potential resulting from the brave act.

In divination, Uruz can represent several concepts depending on the question and on the surrounding runes.

First and foremost, it can mean strength, but not a force brought to bear over others. The power it represents is not one of domination but of determination, and its strength is that of adaptability and resourcefulness rather than unbending inflexibility.

Second, it can mean critical change, change that will require courage in facing new responsibilities and new challenges. But you will succeed if you can harness the strength, determination and power represented by Uruz. In the context of change, Uruz signifies a trying time ahead, but portends that success will bring huge rewards.

Third, It can mean health, vitality, energy, the ability to overcome or succeed. This is equally applicable to physical and to mental well-being and so may in this context be taken to indicate will-power, or the need to apply will-power.

The energy of Uruz is the masculine life-force, striving to overcome all obstacles and survive all dangers, to adapt to new challenges, to recover from wounding and rebuild power from weakness. Reversed interpretations would include: a missed opportunity, a personal weakness you must identify and guard against, an attempt to overpower you by someone else, violence, cruelty, misplaced sexual desire, recklessness, illness or ill-luck.

The energy of Uruz indicates to me that you are or will soon face an upcoming challenge at work; you have the tools to overcome those challenges/obstacles and will succeed at overcoming them, as long as you demonstrate courage and tenacity in regards to overcoming your obstacles. This may also mean that a promotion is on its way (although not directly referenced by the rune) so if you keep your chin up and demonstrate a solid and dependable work ethic, this is something that you will be able to look forward to (possibly within the next 6-12 months).
    Late response but thank you very much for your response.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Nvidia GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX OC | MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming 5 | 16GB Cosair Vengence 2400 | 128GB Vertex 4 |3TB Seagate Barracuda | AX750 | Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | H110I Extreme Cooler | ASUS VS229H-P Black 21.5 IPS | AOC 1080p | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech g600 | Sennheiser HD558

Aloha. Watcha got for me? Appreciate your time.

Apologies, going to try to catch up with the readings.

For serious readings, I actually draw the cards/runes and journal + meditate on the meanings (while consulting outside sources), so if you wondering if I actually pull runes/cards the answer is that I in fact do.

Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    Can I have a serious one? I'm debating a few things at work. I might move on to a better job, but I'm worried it'll be too intense for me to enjoy my life outside of work. I'm also considering asking my current company to do me a big solid in exchange for like a 3 year commitment from me.
    I drew 1 tarot card and 1 rune for you.

Rune - Eoh (upright). Also known as Ihwaz or Eihwaz.

The imagery of Eihwaz is that of the Yew tree. It is considered a rune of protection, often used on talismans in combination with other runes. The presence of this rune in this particular reading indicates that, inherent in whichever choice you make (whether to stay at your current company or to leave) you have set your sights on a reasonable target and can achieve your goals. There may be a slight obstacle, delay or minor problems. But it won't cause too much trouble so don't be too eager to move ahead. The obstacle or delay may very well prove beneficial, or it won't turn out too big. Look at the runes surrounding Eihwaz to determine if there is an obstacle and what it might involve (in this case, reference the tarot card described below). You should try to anticipate problems that may arise. The advice of Eihwaz is to be flexible, work with change. Use your imagination and turn any situation to your advantage. Though it hints at (possible) delays, Eihwaz is a positive rune.

Tarot - Queen of Pentacles (reversed).

The suite of pentacles is related to matters involving finance/wealth--whether literal wealth, or wealth in the metaphorical sense (wealth of friends, family, loved ones). The Queen of Pentacles is associated with the building of home and hearth. In a reversed position, however, the Queen of Pentacles tends to indicate over preoccupation with wealth--this can involve an obsessive involvement in the creation/maintenance of opulence, or it can indicate a work or career situation that has become extremely time consuming. The presence of the Queen of Pentacles in a tarot reading can indicate an individual driven by an overwhelming need for to accumulate and maintain opulence; oftentimes, a person so preoccupied with wealth and security that they can never stop to enjoy either.

When considering the rune and tarot in combination with one another, I would consider the presence of Queen of Pentacles reversed to be a warning card--as you indicated in your post, you stated that you were concerned that you would not have the time to enjoy life outside of work if you moved on to a better job. The presence of the Queen of Pentacles confirms this as a possibility, should you decide to move on.

Eoh/Eihwaz indicates a stressful period ahead with possible delays, but as it is a protective rune the presence of this rune in a reading indicates the outcome will be positive. The advice of this reading is to keep in mind your desire to maintain a healthy work-life balance if you decide to pursue better work opportunities elsewhere, but the outcome will likely be positive no matter what direction you pursue (as long as you keep in mind the advice of the reversed Queen of Pentacles).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    will i be meeting any goat like creatures anytime soon? also will my endeavors to buy a new graphics card succeed? will the blood elves be victorious in their war against the draenei?
    i want a serious reading. I DEMAND IT! @Celista
    At your local Silvermoon City (Wisconsin) Country Fair, fate and (ill) fortune will come your way, as will a series of small pygmy goats. Unfortunately for the goats you will be triggered by their mere presence (perhaps they remind you of your mother?) and will go on a murderous rampage, slaughtering every goat in your path. Also unfortunately, the pygmy goats were a part of a children's petting zoo and you will spend a few nights in the Silvermoon Stockade for triggering recurring nightmares and PTSD for the young Blood Elf schoolchildren who happened to witness your merciless slaughter...you monster...

Graphics card: Knight of Swords (tarot card, upright). Knight of Swords can indicate action (often hasty), strong opinions, sometimes conflict. The presence of the card in the upright position indicates that the answer is yes, but you will need to take action and should be mindful not to make a hasty purchase. Also try not to get into any drawn out arguments with family members regarding your purchase...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mshaylle View Post
    I'll go for a serious reading(S).
    I did a love/interpersonal relationship reading for you.

Past: Isa (no reverse).

This rune is one of the simplest of all. Where Kenaz was fire, Isa represents the stillness and purity of ice. The elements of 'fire' and 'ice' are two of the most dominant in Norse mythology. The Norse creation myth had the universe created out of the mating of these two materials. Ice represents the ultimate stillness: A blanket of frozen immobility which seals the land, restricts travel and covers all that is life-giving and fertile. Under it's beautiful and concealing silence the rich earth below is nurtured and prepared for new energy and life. Ice is representative of the feminine principle in Norse philosophy -- a stillness of contemplation and a preparation for new life: new hope and rebirth. This is the Yang to the Yin of fire-y Kenaz. Without ice and winter to moisten the fields, the farming and harvest would be impossible. Where Kenaz is fire and aggression, Isa is meditative, still and ultimately a creative force.

Isa indicates a time of rest before action. A period of meditation and recharging before action is continued. It may be necessary to stop, take measure and look around in order to further assess a situation, rather to charge forward without direction. When the ice thaws it will retreat from the land and one's direction will become clear. A time of fertile creation lies ahead. While the pace of forward movement may seem slow and inhibited at this time, the seeds of rebirth are active beneath the surface. The outward appearance of purity and stillness mask an explosion of fertility which lies ready in wait. All things will come in good time, and for now Isa reminds us that we must wait. The long winter is upon us now, but the cycle of seasons moves ever forward. Also a path of reflection and meditation. Inner calmness must be maintained at this time in order for deeper reflection to occur.

In a relationship reading, this would indicate a period of non-action/dormancy. A time of rest.

Present: Laguz (upright).

Like a wave waiting to carry a Viking ship to a distant shore, Laguz represents the endless possibilities and the nourishment of water. To the Norse, Laguz also represented the wild forces of the ocean, which if not respected could lead to destruction and death. Laguz speaks to our primal fears and insecurities -- that ultimately we are small and insignificant in the face of opposition, and that should everything go wrong, we may be powerless to help ourselves. The ocean, like so many images in Norse lore -- is another highly complex and mixed image: it contains secrets, treasures, promises and dangers. The ocean represents life, death and a vastness of scale which reminds us of our individual insignificance. The ocean is a strongly female force. The appearance of Laguz in a reading will frequently indicate a woman (either the querent if she is female, or if the querent is male: the most important woman in his life). Laguz also represents the moon and the cycle of the ocean's tides.

Laguz tends to indicate a period of high emotion, whether in the reversed or upright position. It signifies uncertainty, and a powerlessness to act in the face of overwhelming opposition. If however, the question being asked is "Should I continue" with something, Laguz instructs very clearly to continue in the same way that water flows uninterrupted. The appearance of Laguz suggests that something that has previously been hidden will be revealed. What was hidden may not be a pleasant thing to witness, but it will be necessary. This may allude to something like a treacherous spouse or a thieving employee -- unpleasant but necessary for the individual to uncover. Frequently this rune references how other people feel about the someone. Perception is indicated here. ie: It is necessary to uncover what is hidden in a person's life in order for them to move forward. Other possible literal meanings of Laguz in a reading are: A woman (either the querent or a woman significant to the querent), the ocean or beach, social opposition.

Future: Othala (upright).

Othala is the rune of the ancient clan lands: Historic land and property which has a strong spiritual connection to the individual. Othala is the crowning achievement which lies at the end of the runic journey. (It is the last rune, if one reads them in sequence). These ancestral lands are the result of a life of successful spiritual pursuit and hard work. Othala is that physical manifestation of everything that has been earned by previous generations and by this one: particularly, (but not limited to) a house or property. Othala represents our home: our lands, our community, our nation, our identity, our personal assets and the assets of our friends and family. Othala is a physical representation of both our past and our destiny -- a reminder of who we are, and a symbol of the greatness we aspire to. The noble rune, Othala references both responsibility and pride, history and future, honor and hard work. It is a reminder both of our ancestry and the material legacy we will leave behind. Othala is a reminder that there is greatness in small things -- What we do here will survive us. What was done in the past is all around us now and should be respected.

In a love/interpersonal relationship reading, the security and safety that comes with material wealth is referenced here: Richness in the sense of home and family, as well as material wealth. A favorable situation will give the individual greater security very shortly -- but hard work will always be required to maintain the fruits of this situation. Othala may represent an individual who has overcome many obstacles and has now come home to put their feet up and enjoy their lives as they deserve to. This individual has come to a place in their lives where they have found success -- it is now time for them to recognize the importance of home and family and enjoy the fruits of both. Wealth, property, and land are all considerations when this rune turns up, and all in a positive fashion. Alternatively, Othala may represent an ancestral land, or the country of one's forebears. Inheritance and history are powerfully referenced in the future position.

Overall, the presence of Othala in the future position indicates positive changes, whether with a loved one (boyfriend, etc) or with family. A time period of strengthened ties, and stability.

I hope this reading was helpful for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Let's try this!

What planet will I die on?
    Endor, as you are a sentient Ewok that has harnessed the power of the Internet for your mischievous yet adorable misdeeds (who taught you how to log into Windows?). You will have a torrid affair with a Teddy Ruxpin doll, who leaves you for C-3PO shortly after you declare your undying love for him...really it's time for you to get out of the 80s, have you considered upgrading your love partners to a Tamagotchi? Your digital pet won't feed itself, you know!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, why not? I understand that it's entertainment, but I'll take a serious one anyway please.

What can I expect from my life one year from now?

Thanks!

Thank you for the reading
    http://mshaylle.deviantart.com/

"Be true to your work, your word, and your friend."

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar…" - Wash

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I have recently acquired a mysterious crystal ball, a pack of tarot cards and a creepy-looking turban with a snake eyeball on it.

If you are so inclined, I will tell you the mysteries of the future.

[Entertainment purposes only.]
    [Please specify if you want a "serious" reading.]
    This sounds fun!

Ok, a serious reading then.
    How about my future in the next year or so?

10+ Year Old Account
    serious reading celista will trump win the white house?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Will I ever be able to grow a full beard?

What do you see in my future?